Wish List for Fenix L1D CE

curtis22

Enlightened
CodeOfLight said:
The light would also have a magnetic flat spot on it that I can use to affix it to my refrigerator, or any other spot where I have strateigically mounted a magnet (like my bedpost or my baseball cap).

I carry around too much stuff that what be damaged by a magnet (including credit cards).

Raptor#

Newly Enlightened
I think having the same switch as in the Photon Freedom would be pretty nice.

Press switch and let go for instant 100% Brightness / Keep on holding for slowly going up from the lowest mode to the brightest (if i remember correctly the photon has 10 brightness modes, but im sure this would work just as well with 4-6), after that it shortly flashes up, if you keep on holding it cycles through the strobe modes and SOS mode.

Its possible with a button cell microlight that is concurrently being sold for 14 bucks, so it should be possible with a Cree-driven 1 / 2 AA's using fullsized light too, no?

Maybe they could also produce a cheaper, minimalistic version of it in the old LxT/LxS Style where you simply unscrew the head a bit for low. Or just make a new Head, as an upgrade for folks who already own a Fenix LxT/LxS.

Btw, just like a few before me already said... having a minimalistic low (1-2 lumens) would be really nice, but id like to keep the SOS mode (not that i ever needed a sos-mode, but you know, having it and not needing it is better than ... ;) )

PANZERWOLF

Newly Enlightened
leeleefocus said:
1-3 lumens low
10-15 lumens medium
60+ lumens high
Tail cap clickie as they have already got but have the modes selectable by a twist ring or by twisting the head so you can put the light into the mode that you want before you turn it on. This will probably make the light expensive though beacause it is more difficult for the manufacturer to make a light with a physical selector rather than a digital selector. I hope my terminology is correct.
that's exactly my wishes too, i have the L1T and the L2T and i miss a very low level on both of them
i also hate cycling to get to the mode i want, and with the digital selector you lose the momentary function of the clickie