Wolf Eyes M-300 Preproduction Group Buy Feeler.

Cerbera

Newly Enlightened
Well I finally made up my mind and I will wait for this. Li-ion batteries have a slow discharge and the 100 minute run time is quite long.

Can't wait till it comes out.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike

Will a extra battery magazine be available? If so how much ? As for a lanyard attachment why not use the SF approach with a removable metal ring between the body and tailcap. WIll it have a WE clicky tailcap?

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
The M-300 promises to be the brightest light of its length. In size and form factor, its closest competition seems to be FiveMega's 3x168S 1D Mag mod. The FiveMega is about twice as bright but provides less than half the runtime. It's also longer. Finally, it's no longer available.

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paul_in_Maryland said:
The M-300 promises to be the brightest light of its length. In size and form factor, its closest competition seems to be FiveMega's 3x168S 1D Mag mod. The FiveMega is about twice as bright but provides less than half the runtime. It's also longer. Finally, it's no longer available.

I have a chrome one, and its great. Mac made a mini 700L for lunal_tic with a tailswitch that is even smaller. this new wolf would be a great version for the masses!
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134426

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wondering it this light could be made so the 3x18650s slid into place without a holder/carriage. Potentially less resistance, fewer parts to break/lose, easier to get the cells out and recharge.

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Phaserburn said:
Wondering it this light could be made so the 3x18650s slid into place without a holder/carriage. Potentially less resistance, fewer parts to break/lose, easier to get the cells out and recharge.
Hi Phaserburn,
That's a great idea! At this time there are no plans that I'm aware of to get rid of the bat magazine since this is the way to conveniently charge the batteries. :thinking: You know, I think its time for Wolf Eyes to make a 4 cell charger – don't ya think?

Mike@PTS

Enlightened
Hi Guys,
Someone asked for a place to attach a lanyard and I know someone will want the light to stand up on its tail – Right? So here is what Wolf Eyes came up with.
Please tell us what you think so they can make what you want.
I really like the new tail cap design. :naughty:
m300 lanyard.jpg

Cerbera

Newly Enlightened
Looks good! I hope this will be available before New Years Eve. Be a great way to end the year and to begin a new one!

What are the lenses going to be made out of anyway?

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome! Talk about catering to their customers!!! Wolf Eyes is making some REALLY nice lights and closing the gap on brands like Surefire. When you consider you can get this light for less than half the price as an M6 and this is rechargable too!

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike@PTS said:
Hi Guys,
Someone asked for a place to attach a lanyard and I know someone will want the light to stand up on its tail – Right? So here is what Wolf Eyes came up with.
Please tell us what you think so they can make what you want.
I really like the new tail cap design. :naughty:
Agreed, Mike; it's elegant and simple, like the similar design found in the LiteFlux LF1.

Wolf Eyes is so quick to please, I'm starting to feel as though I have a custom flashlight designer on retainer!

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mike

Have you been able to find out if the tail cap is gonna be the standard WE clicky/momentary? You might want to see if they are willing to make a Lux V module to replace the regular lamp assembly. I would defiantly buy one if that were an option. Also the new tailcap design is perfect.