• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

XM18vn Project DONE DONE DONE

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 24,000 Lumen Light Coming Soon ;-) LOL

I'll just snap a picture of the batteries for you guys tonight :p

Also with the exception of two neighbors, who are both very elderly, the rest can fend for themselves... courtesy of whoever called the cops last time when I was shining a flashlight at tree tops, never even coming close to anyone's windows.

TEEJ

Flashaholic

I only have an apartment :(

Besides, I don't have a welding helmet, so that might leave me blind.

Hey, I just noticed you live only 20 min from NYC....in which direction?

We could go out and play sometime, I have places where we can do "Close Encounters" level lighting and not get shot.

:D

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher

We could go out and play sometime, I have places where we can do "Close Encounters" level lighting and not get shot.

Ill tag along and watch XD I have yet to break 2500 lumens on a single light, and would love to see some of Wayne's work in action. I'm in Edison

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast

That would be great, I'm over in Fair Lawn, NJ. I'd love to compare lights :D

Ill tag along and watch XD I have yet to break 2500 lumens on a single light, and would love to see some of Wayne's work in action. I'm in Edison

For such a small state I'm amazed how many flashaholics new jersey seems to produce! For me it was the 2011 freak blizzard... I was without power for 6 days, and didn't like having not enough light comfortably read a book by.

Mikeltee

Newly Enlightened

6 days without power must have sucked. I would have got a backup generator and a 500g tank of diesel instead of flashlights. Lol

TEEJ

Flashaholic

6 days without power must have sucked. I would have got a backup generator and a 500g tank of diesel instead of flashlights. Lol

LOL

I had enough 18650's and 26650's charged to jump start the stalled diesels.

For that blizzard, and Irene, and Sandy, my place was lit up like a Griswald Christmas even though the area was dark for weeks.

I used the lions to charge phones, laptops, etc....and used solar chargers and so forth to recharge the Lions.

TEEJ

Flashaholic

For such a small state I'm amazed how many flashaholics new jersey seems to produce! For me it was the 2011 freak blizzard... I was without power for 6 days, and didn't like having not enough light comfortably read a book by.

I'm looking forward to getting together in a few weeks after the incipient holidays.

A.O.

Newly Enlightened

I picked up one of those el cheepo solar set ups from Harbor Freight.. charges all my lights, phones, will charge my laptop, run a TV if I want... All total less than I paid for my TK75 and batteries...

TEEJ

Flashaholic

I picked up one of those el cheepo solar set ups from Harbor Freight.. charges all my lights, phones, will charge my laptop, run a TV if I want... All total less than I paid for my TK75 and batteries...

Did it include the harness to hook to a battery, or a battery, etc?

A.O.

Newly Enlightened

It came with everything except a battery... the wiring harness, charge controller,2-12v emergency lights on 15' cables... Got it on sale for $139 and then $90 for a 35ah deep cycle battery...The controller has a usb port, port for a small universal charge cord (included), and 2-12v cigarette lighter type ports. Both my battery chargers also support 12v charging, so I don't have to convert to 110 and then charge..

Last edited:

mattc941

Newly Enlightened

Very Nice!!

Thanks for posting, I am going to consider this for sure.

One missed call

Newly Enlightened

My sister is in Fair Lawn - nice place. I like the man made beach! :)