You gotta see these Surefires

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
These are a good deal...only $40.00 more than the MSRP of the light to begin with!!

By the by....I remember when the internet came to life, and it was all Hotlink, Hotlink, Hotlink!! But, now? Well, nevermind, I Don't know?

No matter, I want to thank the OP, very much, for bringing these lights to our attention they are really a wonderful combonation of art that serves a function.

So, thanks, Houtex! Can we just call you Tex?

Best,

RL

Really...only $40.00 for that wonderful work......

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I always like unusual lights simply for the collector value. I know these are unusual and maybe even rare however I wonder if they are more valuable. I can imagine some of the SF collectors not having anything like this in their collection.

I think Al is correcting that oversight right now. ;)

Napalm

Enlightened
Re: Fishy Surefires?

Haven't seen any but I would be interested in one with a "skin with fishnet stockings" finish....

Nap. :devil:

ebow86

Flashlight Enthusiast

When I seen the thread title I said to myself "Oh boy here we go again" lol, but yeah, thanks for the link, those look quite interesting

Burgess

Flashaholic

Not only is that SureFire flashlight *waterproof*,

but when i dropped it in the Lake, a big Muskie quickly Grabbed it, and swam away ! ! !

:awman:

archimedes

Flashaholic

SureFire could market that "fish light as straight baller, son", I guess .... :)

(sorry, somebody had to name-check that CPF classic) :D

Last edited:

jhc37013

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hopefully one day their will be a youtube video of someone using a flashlight on the end of their line to nail a monster fish, why not it's water proof just throw on a trailer hook. The question is if the light was turned on would this help attract a fish or the opposite.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really like the matte green...Looks like "Imperial Gaurd" armour, for all you Warhammer fans. Where can you see pics of the E1B's???

FPSRelic

Enlightened

To my eyes, the Matte green one looks very similar to the natural HA finish. IMO These are true collector's items. I would like to see a purple LX2 similar to the limited run SF's (Paul Kim Specials?) done a few years ago.

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

That's pretty cool. I thought Surefire had given up on making flashlights that are not completely dull and boring. You don't see many special edition or unusual lights out of them these days. Unfortunately the dumb pocketclip they designed for the LX2 is going to scratch that finish on the tailcap.

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator

Fishy Surefires? merged with You gotta see these Surefires - Norm

Grizzlyb

Enlightened

Hmmm,
Do I get shot when I say "I think they are the uglyest lights I have ever seen" ? :devil: