Zebralight S6330 and S6330b 2400 Lumen flashlights in the making. .

berfles

Newly Enlightened
Ditto, disappointing there is no information about it as far as a hint of release.

TEEJ

Flashaholic
As soon as the cold fusion driver is ready, the light is coming out.

iron potato

Enlightened
+1. I almost bought the TM11 during the black Friday sales, but this sounds like it's definitely worth the wait. I'm still amazed at the output of my new H600 and that's only on a single 18650.

+2, same here, almost pull the trigger for RRT3 XM-L
Loving my SC600 too, S6330 definitely worth the wait :thumbsup:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I DID get the TM11 but wanted something with a little more throw so I'm curious about this one too.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I emailed Zebralight at the beginning of the month asking when these two were coming out and they told me in a few months.

ciccio90

Newly Enlightened
i send an email to zebra the say that start the production in between febrary and march.......but still nothing news about!!!!???!!!! i want buy one nitecore tm11 or niteye 30 but if the zebra release these new model i think to by only these zebra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on zebra more fastest!!!!!!!! :)

my#1hobby

Enlightened
i send an email to zebra the say that start the production in between febrary and march.......but still nothing news about!!!!???!!!! i want buy one nitecore tm11 or niteye 30 but if the zebra release these new model i think to by only these zebra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on zebra more fastest!!!!!!!! :)
That's what I'm waiting for too! No more lights for me until these become available......

pblanch

Enlightened
Ive just figured out why the new flashlights are being released as soon as we would all like. They are too busy answering emails about when stuff is coming out!

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to see a recoil reflector used in a light like this. I want to try some experiments with a heat pipe and a faceted small reflector to give reasonable throw and spill in a smaller-than-usual package. I guess it's time to cut up those spare laptops for their heatpipes...

WmArnold1

Newly Enlightened
... I want to try some experiments with a heat pipe ... I guess it's time to cut up those spare laptops for their heatpipes...

Hello AnAppleSnail; I've been joking about flashlights with *fans* and completely forgot about heat-pipes! :ohgeez:

Note that someone built a jensen-case size light that pumps over 120 watts into a Luminus CSM-360 using heat-pipes here.

That said; I'll bet we see flashlights with heat-pipes before fans because heat-pipes work better for IPX7 (waterproof) testing too. :naughty:

Take Care, William