Newly Enlightened
I whant to buy body Surefire C3 and KT2
But I can't buy it KT2:candle:

Are the KT1 & KT1 identical?

Thanks KOZAK!!!!

Last edited:

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kozak, the KT1 and KT2 heads are the same,but the lamp for the KT1 is a 6v lamp , and the KT2 lamp is a 9v for your C3. The reason it is hard to get the KT2 is that the N2 lamps have been unavailable. If you can find someone to sell you an N2 lamp you could just get a KT1 and use the N2 in it. Thats what I am doing also.:)

maverick

Enlightened
Kozak, I just recently bought a KT1. My dealer confirmed that the KT1 and KT2 are indeed identical apart from the lamp assembly. The KT1 uses the 6V N1 and hte KT2 uses the 9V N2. As dizzy suggested, you can just buy the KT1 and then buy a N2 lamp from someone to use on your C3. Or, just do what I did and just use a MN15/16 lamp. The MN15/16 were designed for the M3T but fits and works perfectly with the KT turboheads and 9V lights such as the C3. In fact, my turbohead is being used on a C3 body as I type. I think the MN15/16 lamps will be much easier to locate than the N2 at the moment. Hope this helps.

maverick

Enlightened
img03000sd.jpg

Just like one of the setups I have now. Looks and works great!

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah....the KT1 and KT2 heads are exactly the same, as mentioned in the previous posts. I use the KT1 on my C3/SW02 combo. This is my favorite flashlight. It is impressive in both looks and performance..... its a great dream you got there.

Here's a recent pic to wet your taste buds:

trio1xa.jpg

:thumbsup: WP

Kozak

Newly Enlightened
WAVE_PARTICLE said:
Yeah....the KT1 and KT2 heads are exactly the same, as mentioned in the previous posts. I use the KT1 on my C3/SW02 combo. This is my favorite flashlight. It is impressive in both looks and performance..... its a great dream you got there.

Here's a recent pic to wet your taste buds:

trio1xa.jpg

:thumbsup: WP

Jesus!!!:rock: