What are you carrying today?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_0914.jpeg

Malkoff MDC1x123/VME/M361w and a Sofirn C01 to navigate through the house.

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
This weekend while in missouri I had the emerson A100 and malkoff md3/m91bn, both of which are illuminated by the zebra sc53cn.

In my pack as backup was an E1 hyper throw and mdx head loaded with M61WL and hi/low ring.

IMG_7886.jpeg

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
St Joe Park!! My old stomping grounds!! I miss that place. I need to plan a visit myself!

Small world! I go there for the leadbelt enduro race, it's part of the blackjack series and they go there every year. This is probably my 4th time or so, can't remember. Blackjack does a few races in missouri, arkansas and texas, but most of them are in my home state of oklahoma.

Well my 30 year old S10 wouldn't start saturday. Being out of town all weekend I couldn't deal with it until today, so the mcbob zebra sc700d was heavily used and the emerson saw a little use too. The s10 is back in action after sorting out an electrical short that was blowing a fuse. Only missed one day of work. 🙄

IMG_7901.jpeg

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
Kinda funny how many folks daily carry a Malkoff MDC. Granted I am now part of that crew, carrying a MDC AA version. Great light, even with Alkies in it! (it came with a panasonic battery and I am going to run it until it dies, whenever that may be).

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kinda funny how many folks daily carry a Malkoff MDC. Granted I am now part of that crew, carrying a MDC AA version. Great light, even with Alkies in it! (it came with a panasonic battery and I am going to run it until it dies, whenever that may be).
Great lights. The AA body paired with an MDC head is one of my top ergonomic lightweight lights I've ever owned with a perfect pocket clip. Perfection

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
Great lights. The AA body paired with an MDC head is one of my top ergonomic lightweight lights I've ever owned with a perfect pocket clip. Perfection
It is also very useful because it can run eneloops or alkies. I may not always find a charger, but I can always find alkies.