ExtremeBeam: What soldiers and law enforcement prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Event_Horizon_

Newly Enlightened
"Which soldiers prefer ExtremeBeam?" That's what the ad catch is.
I just seen their ad on the forums, but have anyone ever heard of them or tried out their products? They claim US and European Military Forces, and Law Enforcement prefer their lights. Honestly I clicked on their site to see something new but all their products look like knock-off Ultrafire and Trustfire lights. Even trying to figure out what LED's their using for their lights turn up nothing. There isn't even a tested runtime for their lights. The runtimes are stated as "average runtime." Hmmm?

Well out of curiosity, does anyone know anything about their products or am I just too judgmental at the moment with their advertising? They claim to be one of the toughest lights out there right now, even with the video provided on their site but I think I'll just keep my cheek toward Surefire, HDS, and Elzetta for the prices they're asking.

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
There's a huge thread elsewhere in these forums about them...

AnAppleSnail

Flashlight Enthusiast
Discussed, argued, everyone on CPF including Greta implicated*, here:

clicky

There's a reason it got closed.

*Edit: Implicated in taking money for allowing disreputable advertisers on CPF, no less. tl;dr, she says wait and see, some people insist on judging from their holy armchairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.