Seattle area GTG 2015

We're set for Saturday, June 6th at the party barn.

20245 SE 192nd St, Renton, WA 98058

Starting at 6PM, as usual.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Last edited:

chizel

Newly Enlightened
I will be working swing shifts on Saturdays and don't think I will be able to attend. :-(

Well I'm a little worried that we haven't heard anything from Skeptic regarding the venue, with just a couple weeks to go. I guess if it falls through we can meet at a park like we did early on.

Alright, so I just threw this together, what do you all think?

Xnf8gGe.png

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Renton? My wife's company provides us with a free luxury Apt., in downtown Seattle.

I go to Nordstrom to get Suits cut and clothes, however we don't spend much time there, still they pay for a very expensive Apt., like Frasier's and I never bother to even look around the city, what with the dam rain.

I much prefer our California homes. The door man told me Renton was bad news like International Blvd.

It has been a couple of years since I have been to the Apt. When my wife does go, they send a private Boeing 737, and that may give up the Satellite Systems she works on? No, it is not Boeing. It is nice being the only two on the aircraft.

Still, I have no desire to check out this place, sorry. Move the flashlight experience to a better area, and I may attend?

Best,

NR