World's first real Free Energy Flashlight - no shaking - no batteries! No Solar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
No this is NOT a shake light and is NOT a light you need to wind up. It does NOT need Sunlight. You just turn on the tail switch and it puts out 120 Lumens. After about 12 hours of runtime it will start to weaken so you just turn it off and let it sit a while. NO Recharging by any external source is needed. It gets its power from the Earth magnetic field and from what I understand probably also gets some power from EMF or electronic pollution by all the electronic devices around us. Either that or some more exotic sources such as ionics. And YES they are available for sale right now from what I can see. Web site below. $99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VYC8K77MSc

http://trade.adgex.com.au/elfe

I have no association with them - just found the video of it on youtube. Great way to help the planet and stop toxic throw away battery pollution.

Last edited:

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Video says 120 lm output with 12 hours runtime. That's about right for a contemporary 18650-powered light. Alright, I'm good with that so far. But supposedly they can recharge it from the Earth's magnetic field and other EM sources?! Yeah, right. I don't buy it. No way you could collect enough EM energy using a device the size of that flashlight to recharge an 18650 in any sort of reasonable time frame. I'm gonna want to use my light more than 12 hours every century.

Besides, that's not free energy anyway. Collecting EM waves removes that energy from its system.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
Erm... hate to burst your bubble, but you need a changing magnetic field to create current. Plus, a metal body will block the electromagnetic waves from reaching the antenna (which is used to pull energy).

What he said!
Video says 120 lm output with 12 hours runtime. That's about right for a contemporary 18650-powered light. Alright, I'm good with that so far. But supposedly they can recharge it from the Earth's magnetic field and other EM sources?! Yeah, right. I don't buy it. No way you could collect enough EM energy using a device the size of that flashlight to recharge an 18650 in any sort of reasonable time frame. I'm gonna want to use my light more than 12 hours every century.
Besides, that's not free energy anyway. Collecting EM waves removes that energy from its system.

Last edited:

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
So this guy has invented a perpetual free energy machine? Wow, finally a real one, after millions of bogus lunatics claimed such a thing in the past!

matt4350

Enlightened
Green/renewable energy projects are big items in Australian news, and political involvement in such things is an excellent source of point scoring. If ADGEX has truly developed "off the grid" free lighting, I'm quite surprised it hasn't hit mainstream media in this country. Almost tempted to drop 99 bucks just so I can be critical (or otherwise, of course!), but I don't wanna hear "told you so"... :)

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Green/renewable energy projects are big items in Australian news, and political involvement in such things is an excellent source of point scoring. If ADGEX has truly developed "off the grid" free lighting, I'm quite surprised it hasn't hit mainstream media in this country. Almost tempted to drop 99 bucks just so I can be critical (or otherwise, of course!), but I don't wanna hear "told you so"... :)

I don't need to buy a perpetual energy machine to be critical of it. Save yourself $99.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Erm... hate to burst your bubble, but you need a changing magnetic field to create current. Plus, a metal body will block the electromagnetic waves from reaching the antenna (which is used to pull energy).

What he said!

I've been researching alternate energy heavily for over 25 years and it is largely the reason I stopped reading and posting here some years ago - only on rare occasion dropping in - otherwise my post count would probably exceed yours. There are things I've seen in person and things I know about that cannot be easily explained by current mainstream knowledge in physics. A few are in plain sight. Google Bloom box ( http://www.bloomenergy.com ) which is used by the eBay server farms (and other corporations) to power some of their equipment. One bloom box the size of your coffee cup could power a flashlight for many years non-stop. In fact the inventor said one that size could power a home but they are expensive and have not been made available for homes. A little over a hundred years ago we barely had a grasp of what electricity is. Thanks to Nicola Tesla, Steinmetz, Heavyside and a few more we know a lot more but do you really think we know everything about the physics of electrical generation?

There is also the E-Cat by Rossi who was finally granted a Patent for this just in the last week. There is a 1 Megawatt unit running that fits inside a 20' shipping container. It uses Nickel (cheap metal) in a LENR (low energy nuclear reaction) to generate power. While this had a lot of naysayers for the last couple years it is pretty much accepted now and is hard to refute considering the running unit and the granted U.S. patent (which took years of tweaking to get it through).

Last edited:

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
So this guy has invented a perpetual free energy machine? Wow, finally a real one, after millions of bogus lunatics claimed such a thing in the past!

They are not claiming this is overunity or COP >1. There is a difference between that and free energy. Solar and wind are free energy once you have the devices to convert them to electricity. This needs to be recharged from some alternate energy source - one they state is from EM fields. Take a large capacitor like an ultracap. Read the voltage on it. Hook up an LED and run it until it starts to dim. Disconnect and read the voltage. Come back a day later and read the voltage. You will be surprised at what you may find. Many types of capacitors are known to recharge their selves and it is believed this occurs from EM fields from the Earth or local EM pollution from AC lines and electronic devices. This flashlight may be something based on that with considerable enhanced efficiency.

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is an explanation I just found that came from their web site: "To understand this energy, we must follow the flow of the electron neutrino which pierces the Earth's atmosphere in all directions. The initial source of atmospheric electricity originates from local currents and is counter acted by dynamic charges within clouds. The resulting lightning strikes pump energy into the earth-atmosphere cavity, and cause it to vibrate or resonate at extremely low frequencies; an effect called the Schumann resonance. These ultra-low frequency electro-magnetic oscillations come laden with reactive energy and travel around the Earth at the speed of light. The oscillations don't fade, have fixed frequencies, and can provide an endless supply of energy to anyone who knows how to convert it." Lightning strikes the ground approximately 25 million times each year in the U.S. alone. The Earth's magnetic field emits power estimated at around 26992139 times 10 to the 24th watts. When compared to the meager 5 times 10 to the 12th watts generated by all the power stations on Earth, the magnitude of the Earths power becomes apparent.

A bit more info from Adgex - it appears it only takes an hour or two to recharge itself once it is turned off.

Last edited:

Swordforthelord

Newly Enlightened
As much as I love this hobby, I have a very hard time seeing someone discover this miraculous source of energy and their first thought being: "Let's just hit this energy crisis head on and put this thing in a flashlight!"
[emoji4]

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
As much as I love this hobby, I have a very hard time seeing someone discover this miraculous source of energy and their first thought being: "Let's just hit this energy crisis head on and put this thing in a flashlight!"
[emoji4]

Actually I see very good reasons for that. One is to get attention from the right sources and have proof that can be held in their hand. Two - you don't want to jump in immediately to challenge "BIG ENERGY" or you may find your company disappear, bought out, or destroyed by some means. Three - you need a starting point and while they are talking about scaling it up to kilowatts it is not there yet so why not sell something that you have which works. Next I believe will be power for cell phones.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
If the earth's magnetic field produced enough energy to charge a flashlight via magnetism there would be a lot of problems with a lot of electronic equipment anything with coils in it would be effected there would have to be magnetic shielding on a lot of electronic equipment.

MtnDon

Newly Enlightened
No this is NOT a shake light and is NOT a light you need to wind up. It does NOT need Sunlight. You just turn on the tail switch and it puts out 120 Lumens. After about 12 hours

Have you bought one yet so we can have your report?

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bet these people are blowing smoke.
That was my first reaction on reading the OP.

Then I got to this part:
""To understand this energy, we must follow the flow of the electron neutrino which pierces the Earth's atmosphere in all directions."

Now i *know* these people are blowing smoke. This is just word-salad, with a neutrino on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.