• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

order gone missing?

r2

Enlightened
I ordered a reflector and an o-ring from the Sandwich Shoppe on February 8, shipped by airmail to England. I haven't received my order yet, nor have I received any explaination or response to my emails (the most recent one bounced back undelivered).

Is the Sandwich Shoppe still operating and delivering orders? I'm getting a bit frustrated, and private emails don't seem to be an option anymore.

Wayne, are you around?

Thanks,

Russ

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I ordered an Aleph that shipped on March 23 and it still hasn't arrived here yet. 10 days. The post office wherever the Shop is must have some problems.

Well it got here today. I'm not sure why it took the PO so long to get it here though. Hang in there.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Russ,

I see we missed your email.

Looking into it. By chance is your order still in your shopping cart? If so, we never got it. Been problems with Paypal lately and if you could check I'd appeciate it.

Sorry for the delay.

Wayne

r2

Enlightened
Looks like I got bit by the Paypal problem. I completed the order as you detailed in your email.

Thanks for looking into this for me--I think everything's all set now!

Cheers,

Russ