• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen Pre-Order & Serial Reserve

daffy

Enlightened
I've had my twisty cap for a while now and figured i'd show it off. It doesn't have the fancy trits but I like it as is! It makes the SLN much shorter also.

SxM31c1.jpg

pwa2aoq.jpg

JB2fotd.jpg
Same here shorter length makes it a much easier light to handle.
I'm guessing this tailcap pushes more power considering how quickly my quad amber warms up

Patriot

Flashaholic
Oh my goodness, that woodland camo is astonishing! It might just be my favorite SLN finish yet!

Thanks for the great pictures, Vinh.

P.S. ...and Vinh, that tailcap and engraving is superb! It's utterly perfect!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Oh my goodness, that woodland camo is astonishing! It might just be my favorite SLN finish yet!

Thanks for the great pictures, Vinh.

P.S. ...and Vinh, that tailcap and engraving is superb! It's utterly perfect!

I think this customer is loading it with red white and blue alternating trits too! And let me tell you he is not even American. :)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Thinking about a new drop in for my bare AL SLN. Either a lil vortex CRI or a Quad White2 5400K High output throw. Don't know which way I want to go with this one LOL.

Either way I would need to put in a reverse switch correct?

Will this fit in the SLN?

:thanks:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Thinking about a new drop in for my bare AL SLN. Either a lil vortex CRI or a Quad White2 5400K High output throw. Don't know which way I want to go with this one LOL.

Either way I would need to put in a reverse switch correct? Yes

Will this fit in the SLN?

:thanks:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
As it stand I think there will only be 60 SLN total. This will make SLN a very special light if I do not choose to make more in the future. Try not to lose yours :p

I am in the middle of a new light design where it will make more sense financially. I will update more when Covid90 settles.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love BOTH of those SLNs!
As it stand I think there will only be 60 SLN total. This will make SLN a very special light if I do not choose to make more in the future. Try not to lose yours :p Lose? I won't even use mine it's so special haha.

I am in the middle of a new light design where it will make more sense financially. I will update more when Covid90 settles. ​Sweet! I can't wait! That one I'll use hehe.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I still haven't gotten the trits. Supplier blames Covid19. :-(
I am sorry for this delay...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I just emailed supplier for one final update. If it doesn't look good I will refund everyone and just ship the normal tail cap without trits. I can point you to my trits installer if you would like to pursue on your own. Sorry for the trouble. Update soon.