Found a "semi flashaholic"

Navck

Enlightened
One of the proctors at our school owns a Surefire M2 (Or a specific M series smaller or close in length in a M*G AA.)
He plans to get another Surefire.
If I can only show him all those other lights, and those Luxeon 5s...
Hes bringing it in torrmow for me (Yay!)

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Cool, Navck! Since flashlight technology appears to be at the beginning of a major renaissance, I suspect that more people will be noticing this, especially since LED technology is now finding it's way into the mainstream. Gosh, there could even be a pandemic of flashaholism someday!
:grin2:

Lexus

Enlightened
Ah...another victim. He seems to be on the edge to flashaholism. Introduce him to luxeons and CPF and he will be one of us.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
So have I. a guy whos 1 year older than me. The son of my father's friend. Poor guy was living on sharper image branded Nuwai 1 watts and complaining to me about the expensive cost of 123s. (He doesnt know about the online 1$ per batt thing) I showed him some of my lights, and he seemed pretty impressed. We seem to have the same interests too..... lights, airsoft, paintball...

Topper

Flashaholic*
I almost found one at the new Target here in Jonesboro, he was checking out the lights very closely and me not being in a tree stand "spooked" him as I approched slowly. Not sure if he smelled me or if it was my wild "this guy needs a haircut bigtime" or perhaps it was just my ugly deadpan face any way he bolted before I could get off a shot. "hi you like flashlights?" I do not plan on going back anytime soon as he might be there and think I am stalking him. Life is grand.
Topper

Navck

Enlightened
I mentioned a couple of those 3.0 volt regulated cells to him, he knows about the Surefire special
My Ministar Luxeon 1 = No compeititon for him. Maybe when I get something like the HDS EDC (Planning to, and also mentioned it to him, he wants the papers and technical specifications on it...)