• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ██ SCAM ██ 15 watt Ostar LED bicycle light ██ SCAM ██

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ███ SCAM ███ 15 watt Ostar LED bicycle light. In stock! ENDED! ███ SCAM ███

This is just perfect!!! This happens right as I was about to unveil the first of my creations... one that I have been working on for no less than 3 years... it too is a bike light and I have even taken the time to make a one of a kind mount for it.

Oh well, I will put the design on the shelf for a bit until folks are able to trust again... then I will open the prepay for a very reasonable $431.39.

Until then, I wanted to leave you with a teaser picture of my first ever bike light w/the custom handlebar mount.

IMG_2180.jpg

By the way, DM51... you were wonderful; well done but don't get any ideas about trying to expose me, because I am totally legit.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks HoW!
An U2 Pineapple accepts 18650, but you will need to be patient till someone decides to sell it, I don't have a single one left.

Or... you can come to Argentina, the pineapples are sold at bike shops as grippy handles, $20 a pair :D :D

Pablo

It would make a cool seatpost.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened

Goatee- that is one badass design and revolutionary attatchement device....excellent craftmanship on the label peeling too!:hitit:
Please do not charge me the stupid people tax when I prepay.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Goatee- that is one badass design and revolutionary attatchement device....excellent craftmanship on the label peeling too!:hitit:
Please do not charge me the stupid people tax when I prepay.

I take great pride in my designs but more than anything else, I consider them functional works of art... I know that you might be tempted to put them on a shelf and admire them, but they really are meant to be used.

Finally, these will be very limited in their availability and hence the premium price; they may look like other designs that you have seen before but belive me, they are completely original.

You can opt out of the stupid tax by paying a small fee that coincidentally is equal to the amount of the stupid tax:twothumbs

JonN06

Newly Enlightened

Goatee: Do you have any attachment devices in black? :poke:

Flashlight Enthusiast

Goatee: Do you have any attachment devices in black? :poke:

I have had them on the drawing board for some time now and I anticipated that there would be some demand, but you must understand that the black attachment option will not be cheap. They are made from a very rare material that is extremely hard to come by and the price will reflect that.

When they are ready, I will offer them as an option.

But alas, I fear that there is too much skepticism to bring such a fine product to market at this time...

Last edited:

dcaprilia

Enlightened

This is just perfect!!! This happens right as I was about to unveil the first of my creations... one that I have been working on for no less than 3 years... it too is a bike light and I have even taken the time to make a one of a kind mount for it.

Oh well, I will put the design on the shelf for a bit until folks are able to trust again... then I will open the prepay for a very reasonable $431.39.

Until then, I wanted to leave you with a teaser picture of my first ever bike light w/the custom handlebar mount.

IMG_2180.jpg

By the way, DM51... you were wonderful; well done but don't get any ideas about trying to expose me, because I am totally legit.

Reminds me of my newest handsfree option...

yt7.jpg

Many thanks to DM and Greta for their moderation.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened

You can opt out of the stupid tax by paying a small fee that coincidentally is equal to the amount of the stupid tax:twothumbs

Not the dreaded Alternative Idot Fee again.....you make that bike too?

Greta

Flashaholic

Ok... I think the dust has finally settled enough and we've veered enough off topic to finally close this thread... :)

So here is the deal... ARC Mania will not be banned from CPF at this time. He still has open threads and transactions going on. Those of you who have a personal, financial interest in those threads and transactions should not be penalized because the revelations in this thread.

The future for ARC Mania at CPF is still not decided. This thread will remain stickied.

Status
Not open for further replies.