#1 FOURSEVENS Knight and Paladin - PK collaboration!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I think you have understood full essence of this light is all about. :twothumbs
I don't think I can design any better and smaller then this Tact-O-Click switch any day soon.. hahaha
PK,

You did a very nice job on this light, most creative work with the bezel and the clip and all the color options. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the line. When I get back off the road, I will be ordering a polished Titanium.

Congratulations to you and David, I have real respect for the innovation involved here.

Best wishes,

RL

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
dgknsz.jpg

Thud1023

Enlightened
Thanks to Beamhead, for paving the way for me to purchase a "goldie"! Not much to say, that hasn't been said already...very impressed with these Paladins.PK.jpg

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jose Marin

Enlightened

I just had to try it lol, head doesn't screw all the way passed the o ring but still works. Running on 16650

jylong_away

Newly Enlightened
Have just put in an order for one (Ok, two...) of these, and my mind naturally looks down the track to maintainence/cleaning. I know the Tact-o-click tailcap isn't supposed to be easily removable, but can anyone (PK or anyone who's tried) comment on whether or not it's at all possible to remove them from the inside of the light (eg by unlatching something, etc) to clean the threads or apply grease? I know PK mentioned Nygel but I was hoping to apply some Nye high-friction grease to the threads to avoid accidental activation of the tailcap when clipped to my pants.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered the Al version to try out out before ordering a Ti. Plus the Al will be lighter to clip on the bill of my cap. Foursevens has been hitting my pocket hard lately, but looking forward to getting my hands on their cool new gear!

pullingj

Newly Enlightened
These lights look like a great addition to the FourSevens product line. While, not for me, I see these selling very well!

Congratulations on another fine addition!

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to say, at first I was a little unsure of these but in hand they are outstanding. PK and 47s have done a masterful job.

nmolnar

Newly Enlightened
I just watched the Four Sevens You Tube video on the PK series new product intro and think it is an amazing engineering job. Overall an awesome design and execution....way to go Four Sevens!
I had recently purchased an Olight S1 Baton and did not find the side switch location to my liking. I then lost it so the PK Knight in black Aluminum looks to be it's replacement that will be sitting under my Holiday tree.

makuyo

Newly Enlightened
Why would they use a reflector and not a TIR lens in the Knight series..??
The Olight S1 baton is almost the same size but with a TIR lens in it,
I haven't got the chance to compare both beamprofiles yet though.