10 Ultra Thrower Comparison Video

RemcoM

Enlightened
car high beams are not that throwy lol. If your high beams are shining farther then your tm36 then ether your tm36 is defective or you have none standard highbeams. Every light i have thats over 200kcd blows away my hightbeams in throw and my hightbeams are pretty good. I have a k50vnv3 that does 500-600kcd and 2300 lumens and i can hit things 3/4 mile away. car highbeams are not going to do that.

Hi Alex1234,

Wgat car, with the highbeAms do you have?

What brand?

And which lights do won, of the highbeAms.

Send me a PM, or post it here.

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
2011 volvo c30. The highbeams in this car are brighter then my mothers masda cx5 and my fathers jeep. My k50vn v3 blows them away and my m25c2vnT(xpg2 pdtc) out throws it aswell. Even my deft edc x out shines them. Not brighter but more throw. Thoes lights are 535+ kcd, 775kcd and 404kcd. My highbeams are about equal to my m25c2vnT with xhp70 led and 4300 lumens and 180kcd.

RemcoM

Enlightened
Hi,

1 I send you about carhighbeams via PM, in my next questions,

1 Does your Volvo c30, have the projector shape lowbeaMs, and the small, round, or a bit long shaped, but deeper reflector highbeamS?

Some c30,s, do have different shape highbeamreflectors, which do you have?

2 At what kcD, do you guess, your low/highbeams are?

3 What does my Fenix TK75, with 90 kcD.......Fenix RC40, with 120 kcD........my Olight M2X UT Javelot, with 160 kcD, and my Nitecore TM36, with 300 plus/minus..tested kcD, in the intensity/kcD, compared, with your c30 high/lowbeams?

4 And i have a 5 mW....100 mW, and a 300 mW green laserpen......what kcD, do this things, maybe have?

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the projector type hid headlights with halogon highbeams. Im not sure about the thow exactly as i never really bothered to take that much notice. Maybe one day ill do some beamshots vs my highbeams to show the difference. I can do it right in my backyard. My drive way is tilted up and so my high beams wound hit the shead dead on 130 feet away. Should be a good comparison.

As for the green lasers they are not measued in kcd. A 5 mw will out throw any flashlight but the dot is so small its useless as a flashlight. I have hit buildings 15 + miles away with my 1,400 mw green laser. And and btw your inbox is full i cant pm you back

RemcoM

Enlightened
I have the projector type hid headlights with halogon highbeams. Im not sure about the thow exactly as i never really bothered to take that much notice. Maybe one day ill do some beamshots vs my highbeams to show the difference. I can do it right in my backyard. My drive way is tilted up and so my high beams wound hit the shead dead on 130 feet away. Should be a good comparison.

As for the green lasers they are not measued in kcd. A 5 mw will out throw any flashlight but the dot is so small its useless as a flashlight. I have hit buildings 15 + miles away with my 1,400 mw green laser. And and btw your inbox is full i cant pm you back

Tonight i clean up my PM inbox, so, can you tonight, send me the PM, you send me yesterday, again?

Over about 5 hours?

Thank you.