10440 Flashlights production version Completed.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awwww man, i thought he was going to post here on the release.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Awwww man, i thought he was going to post here on the release.

Exotics are pretty much gone for this run, what were you looking to get? I still have a couple of Ti left for this drop, and I'll have some Ti and Brass for the next drop. Sorry about the confusion, sales are only allowed in their designated places.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exotics are pretty much gone for this run, what were you looking to get? I still have a couple of Ti left for this drop, and I'll have some Ti and Brass for the next drop. Sorry about the confusion, sales are only allowed in their designated places.
Got it. I'll take a Ti

Don't worry to much, when they are gone, they are gone forever....:)) I will however have an other drop after all of the first round is out, with Ti, Brass...and who knows what else...:)

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Payment sent.

Polished Ti with Polished Mokume sleeves.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine came in the mail, what a precision piece. I cant wait for the mokume sleeves to arrive.
0b9e85076825c86a06ccbecaaf3faa7e.jpg

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful flashlight design, George. Stunning.

I'm a little curious about the UI, though. Couldn't find anything mentioned anywhere about it, then spotted the "FET driver with GuppyDrv firmware (for programmability)" line. So it's a Dr. Jones programmable UI. Any particular reason why you chose GuppyDrv instead of Guppy2Drv?

Latest posts