10440 Flashlights production version Completed.

Beautiful flashlight design, George. Stunning.

I'm a little curious about the UI, though. Couldn't find anything mentioned anywhere about it, then spotted the "FET driver with GuppyDrv firmware (for programmability)" line. So it's a Dr. Jones programmable UI. Any particular reason why you chose GuppyDrv instead of Guppy2Drv?

It is my mistake, thank you for catching that, it is in fact programmed with GuppyDrv Rev2.

Balaton Brass version, and a few more Titanium will be released this Thursday around 6PM PST. They will be sold in the " WTS: CPF's Custom & Modified Flashlights" (Non-exotic Sub-Forum)
Only 10 pcs. of brass Balaton was made out of which 6 of those will be available for grabs, half of them here, the other half is in Flashlight Fanatics FB forum. Same number will go for the Titanium versions . They will come with titanium sleeves as standard, but as you can see there is a new option for Ti and very few exotic sleeves, which will be available as an upgrade. These new sleeves are milled through, so they allow the underlying material to show as well. I only have 6 pcs. of the Ti slotted sleeves, 2 Damasteel Bluetongue and 1 etched Mokume, so if you miss out on these, you'll have to wait until early fall to have one (Same goes for existing owners who wanted to convert their non-exotic sleeves this way). Pricing for the brass will be considerably less of what the Titanium sells for, exact pricing will be announced at the time of the sale. Finish options are available for both the brass and Ti versions for an additional cost, sleeve finish options will be included free of charge. All lights will be assembled and shipped by the end of next week. If you're planning to have glow inserts installed, I will have to know your color choices at the time of the sale, in order to have them in time to install. Let me know, if you have any questions about these. Thank you for all your support and your encouraging words throughout this past few years, it all makes it worthwhile. Have a great week guys!

48362030791_580ac464bc_b.jpg

48362030696_5386dc967b_b.jpg

48362163977_bb8074c730_b.jpg

48362030536_54eebfb0d8_b.jpg

Quick reminder about the release of this batch, it will go up around 6PM Los Angeles time. 3 brass and 3 Ti will be available here and same on Flashlight Fanatics FB forum. If you end up getting one of these, please state your color choice of the trits, because I will order them very shortly after the sales goes on. As far as colors available, the trit size in the tail switch are 0.95mm x 3mm (5pcs.) available in green or ice blue. And please see the attached image for the color choices in the body. There are 1.5mm x 6mm (5pcs.) installed in the body, here are the available colors:

3200867.jpg