• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

**September Odds & Ends Auction**

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,
I have the "catalogue of items listed off forum, HERE. I would like to see if we can do this auction without bogging this thread down with the images loading here. If I need to bring them in,I will.

I think it best for all parties that this thread be used exclusively for posted bids and leave the questions and comments to the Q&A for McGizmo Sep Auction already started (click on link).

This auction will start when this post is placed and read by members. It will last at least through October 2 (Monday) Hawaii time but will end before the end of October 4 (Wednesday) Hawaii time. The intent here is to give everyone a chance to see the thread and place a bid if interested. This does not give anyone an edge for sniping or taking advantage of a known shut down time. Sometime between the days mentioned I will come online and post in this thread that the auction has ended. Any bids after that post will not be considered.

There are no reserves on any of these items and if the bid amount is geater than the cost of priority mail or global priority mail, postage will be included in the transaction. If the bid is for less than postage then the winner will pay for postage.

These items are sold as is and there is no substitution, modifications or additional support or work offered on them. They do not come with any expresed or implied warranty either. To the best of my knowledge, I have represented them in a fair and reasonable fashion. If there are any questions about these items, please raise them in the Q&A thread linked above. I would not appreciate e-mail communication about this auction or any of the items. :eek:

If you elect to place a bid, please do so in this thread and identify the item # and your bid. Any further bids should be placed in a new post and not as an edit of a previous post. If you choose to cancel a bid, please do so in a new post and then edit the original bid as canceled. A single post can have bids for any number of items. If I can find the time and means of placing an additional thread that is strictly a spread sheet of current bids by item, I will attempt to do so. If someone else elects to do this, be my guest! :grin2: THE record will ultimately be this thread and I hold all of us to being honorable in our use of this thread. :eek:

Some of you guys have expressed an interest in some of these items and I can certainly benefit in selling them to you over keeping them in a drawer. Some of you will want to know more about these items than I will be in a position to tell you! :green: Please make your decisions based on information provided and if you have any doubt, don't bid!!!!

Run times, beam shots, tints of LED's, comparison to other lights: not available. Sorry.

I can't anticipate a reason why I would but I reserve the right to cancel this auction in part or complete if I find it necessary to do so. I plan to send Sasha a portion of the funds earned from this auction but I do not want this auction to have any ill efect on CPF!!

Thanks guys. :bow:

PS. These are just flashlights and flashlight parts. I doubt anyone really needs any of this stuff so be clear (to yourself) on your wants and prudent in your bids!