Knives that have Titanium Framelocks?

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are all the folding knives that have full titanium framelocks? specifically frame, not liner or other. somewhat easy to get, not full on custom, etc

E.g.

Strider SnG, SMF, PT, RC, RCC-FL
Emerson HD-7, CQC-12
Chris Reeve Sebenza, Mnandi
Rick Hinderer XM-18
Wilson RRF Rapid Response Folder, Tactical Elite Level 1, 2 and 3

additions by others (some custom, semi-custom):

Bradley Cutlery Alias I & II
Scott Cook Lochsa
various Tom Mayo folders
Kershaw Tyrade, Mini Cyclone TiZDP-189 Limited Production, Junkyard Dog II Titanium and SG2, Leek Ti ZDP-189
Kershaw Ken Onion + Strider Zero Tolerance 0300, 0301, 0302
Benchmade 630, 635
Buck Mayo TNT, Mayo Waimea

more here as well, thanks AMRaider - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=392525

thanks!

p.s. i have an SnG and HD-7, want a CQC-12, had a sebenza and sold it and want one again, REALLY want an XM-18... i just realized i love ti framelock folders :huh:

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Inspgad

Newly Enlightened
What are all the folding knives that have full titanium framelocks? specifically frame, not liner or other. somewhat easy to get, not full on custom, etc

E.g.

Strider SnG, SMF, PT
Emerson HD-7, CQC-12
Chris Reeve Sebenza, Mnandi
Rick Hinderer XM-18
Wilson RRF Rapid Response Folder, Tactical Elite Level 1 (yet it has a 440C blade :thinking:), and 2

thanks!

p.s. i have an SnG and HD-7, want a CQC-12, had a sebenza and sold it and want one again, REALLY want an XM-18... i just realized i love ti framelock folders :huh:

:popcorn:

I'd include the Bradley Cutlery Alias I & II in your list.

BobG

Newly Enlightened
Kershaw Tyrade, Zdp189 Mini-cyclone (limited run), SG2 Junkyard dog II, Zdp-189 Leek

Last edited:

Paladin

Enlightened
Don't know about availability, but the Buck 110T has a Titanium handle with frame lock. Can't find my Kershaw Talons right now, but they did have titanium handles as well.

Paladin

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Buck Mayo TNT I've had for a few years would fit the bill, great knife, one of my favorites. Buck has come out with a slightly smaller version of the knife called the Mayo Waimea as well.

husky20

Banned
004.jpg
my emerson CQC-15 does.titanium liner lock i no you said frame lock but i just thought i would throw this in its a very nice knife.

Last edited:

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matt Cucchiara, Tom Mayo, Rick Hinderer, Kevin Wilkins, Jens Anso, Shane Sibert, Kirby Lambert, Peter Atwood (when he was still making knives.),Darrel Ralph, and Bob Terzuola. Those are all that I can think of, off hand. I also happen to own knives from each of these makers as well.

Last edited:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matt Cucchiara, Tom Mayo, Rick Hinderer, Kevin Wilkins, Jens Anso, Shane Sibert, Kirby Lambert, Peter Atwood (when he was still making knives.),Darrel Ralph, and Bob Terzuola. Those are all that I can think of, off hand. I also happen to own knives from each of these makers as well.

also found the Scott Cook "Lochsa" which looks outstanding. dont suppose you have one you can post pics of TKC? and i saw a "TC" bidding on the damascus one one the bench, you?

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the sebenza and benchmade mini skirmish. Both I love, but I carry the sebenza a little more often.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
DUH!! I don't have a Lochsa yet, but I AM on Scott's list for one. I dunno how I COULD forget to add a Lochsa to my list! Sheesh, I am slipping.

Alan_L

Newly Enlightened
I have a Benchmade 850, which was their first production titanium framelock. Its been out of production for a few years, so I don't know how hard it is to find one right now.

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought one when it was still in production. However, ocassionally I see them pop up on ebay.

I have a Benchmade 850, which was their first production titanium framelock. Its been out of production for a few years, so I don't know how hard it is to find one right now.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here is my Peter Carey Firefly. It's a Ti liner lock, but he will do frame locks also. He is making me a framelock in the next few weeks actually. :party: I love this knife and I cannot recommend Pete's work highly enough.

More on this knife here if you are interested.

carey_firefly_05_640.jpg

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek: cant view.

beautiful knife, love the dam part, and looks like green anodized Ti liners? nice combo with the wood.

Wow, they won't even let you view? Sheesh! :sick2:

It's also posted at customknivesandguns.com in "Custom Talk". I highly recommend that forum.

Yep, green bead blasted Ti liners to match my first run Atwood Ti whistle. :D The wood is Ironwood and the damascus is Devin Thomas Spirograph. The thumbstud and clip are also Spirograph.

Last edited: