2010 Flashlight Collection Photo Thread

Vernon

Enlightened
ACHE, what size/model Pelican cases are you using there? Great pics!

ACHË

Newly Enlightened
ACHE, what size/model Pelican cases are you using there? Great pics!

Thanx!

The smaller one on the left with the Jetbeam Jet-III M
is a 1040 Micro Case case in all black.

The one on the right with the clear top holding the Tiablo A9
is a 1050 Micro Case in black & clear lid.

The Larger one in the back holding the Lumapower MRV SK-U
is a 1060 Micro Case in all black.

Vernon

Enlightened
Thanx!

The smaller one on the left with the Jetbeam Jet-III M
is a 1040 Micro Case case in all black.

The one on the right with the clear top holding the Tiablo A9
is a 1050 Micro Case in black & clear lid.

The Larger one in the back holding the Lumapower MRV SK-U
is a 1060 Micro Case in all black.

Very nice. Thanks!:thumbsup:

yakface

Newly Enlightened
My first attempt to post pics and 'CONTRIBUTE' to this great forum.
My humble collection so far, all lights are used weekly for different tasks.
I recently bagged the devestator and the dominator for £200 gbp for both from ebay. I am realy impresses with the 60 lumen output of the dominator. More than substantial .

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, yakface...you have that amany SF's (nice one's at that") and are just now finding this place???

Here's mine (well, just my SF's...) Maybe...MAYBE I'll take a pic of the rest of mylights...but none of them are really worth mentioning so...probalby not...LOL!

HPIM0388.jpg

Left to right: G2-OD (Gen-1), G2L-BK, C2 (M60), KROMA, U2, E1E, E1L, E2E, L4, E2L, A2-WH, L2, 6Z (A19/M60F), C3 (M60L), G3D-FBK, G3 (KL3), D3(R), G2(R), M3, M6, HL1.

HPIM0389.jpg

Last edited:

loszabo

Enlightened
Wow, yakface...you have that amany SF's (nice one's at that") and are just now finding this place???

Here's mine (well, just my SF's...) Maybe...MAYBE I'll take a pic of the rest of mylights...but none of them are really worth mentioning so...probalby not...LOL!

HPIM0388.jpg

HPIM0389.jpg

Nice G3D on the far right! :wave:

yakface

Newly Enlightened

HPIM0388.jpg

Left to right: G2-OD (Gen-1), G2L-BK, C2 (M60), KROMA, U2, E1E, E1L, E2E, L4, E2L, A2-WH, L2, 6Z (A19/M60F), C3 (M60L), G3D-FBK, G3 (KL3), D3(R), G2(R), M3, M6, HL1.

HPIM0389.jpg
Sick collection mate, im very envious, do they live there or do you store ? im looking at storage solutions at the mo, possibly pelican and lasercuting:thinking:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sick collection mate, im very envious, do they live there or do you store ? im looking at storage solutions at the mo, possibly pelican and lasercuting:thinking:

Thanks mate! Most of the go in my pelican 1510 (hurricane/tornado season...) and a Plano double layered pistol case...my "EDC's" ride with me to work in an Spec-Ops Logistics pouch or my Eagle Industries ACU bandoleer with a admin pouch (when deployed). I put them on my desk like that on the week-ends when I want to play "lego's" :)