2010 Shot Show Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-at-Springboard

Newly Enlightened
Some exhibitors do nothing but retail sales. The Jack's Links folks, the African jewelry exhibit to name a couple. I have sold at five shows. The main requirement is that any item be small enough to be pocketed or placed in your show bag. Anything larger requires a pass from the exhibitor to show the guards. No live ammunition and no guns (you wouldn't want them anyhow since they have been handled so much and are non-functional).

Some exhibitors don't or won't sell anything. Some will sell samples on the last day of the show in the afternoon (Dr. Scholl's). Some take their samples to the next show and won't sell them. Some bring extra product to sell to offset the cost of exhibiting. Some sell a great deal of product at the show. For most exhibitors, however, the goal is signing up dealers who will purchase mass quantities of their product. They may want to sell a few to pay for dinner or ??? but, don't pester them.

I am bringing about $30,000 of various products to sell. Pester me all you want!!!

One week to go!!!

jeffsummit

Newly Enlightened
MattK,
Novatac will attend both the
1/20/10 4seven event, and the
1/21/10 Battery Junction event.

We will bring door prizes.

rdh226

Enlightened
Thank you MattK and 4sevens :twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs :thanks: :goodjob:

POST and sign up here and now for each event you will be attending. Be specific for each event.

1/20/10 4sevens event

1/21/10 Battery Junction event

If you want to be there....Post here

Count me in for one event and one PARTYYYYY!!!

-RDH (who predicts he will have very sore feet by the time it's all over)

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know " What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" but I better see some darn pictures when you people get back!!:eek:

Have a safe trip and a good time to all who are going!

MrMom

Enlightened
Still on the phone and several updates throughout the logistic thread have been made. Review it for changes. It looks like the 'together' time is coming together. A big thanks to all involved.

Volunteer opportunities are still available. The more we put into this, the more we get out of it.

Two evenings are still open - suggest something! Ie. "let's all meet for dinner here...etc." SHOT occurs but only once a year, maximize the opportunity.

I'll translate...Vf of together time * # of mods shown / # spots in your eyes , select bin now, + # laughs - # bathroom runs = A GOOD TIME. -check my math please-

Memories are created when we are together. Take the time to plan to be together. MrMom

We will have a group photo opportunity at each event. Bring your camera.

Let's get on the ball now. Remember, both Mom and Dad will be there....LOL

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
I should have time to make it to both GTGs...

Edited to add: Possibly 2 guests as well.

Last edited:

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Hey MrMom, Rothrandir suggested to me that we do a Harrah's buffet night... I'm all for it...

Last year a couple of us hit Harrahs buffet and it was amazing, I'd love to go there again.
However I wouldn't be against trying another good buffet either, Wynn buffet maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts