• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED! Rare Ti Thrower! REDUCED!

donn_

Flashaholic
I think I can safely say there is no other Titanium light like this one.

IMGP3181.jpg

Starting at the front, a TnC 27mm Version 1 head, one of two, with a crenelated bezel, UCL, McR27XR reflector and a DatiLED made Diamond Dragon light engine driven by dual SOB917 boards, at 1834mA. From the datasheet, this puts out about 500 emitter lumens.

The head is riding on a one-of-a-kind TranquillityBase/RPM 1x18650 tube, with an amazing story. This is the original Raptor tube by TB! For some reason, which has not been authenticated, a previous owner decided to sand off the TB Croc pattern. The tube then went to RPM for some cleanup, and became what you see now, a beautiful smooth Ti tube with appropriate steps at each end.

Finally, another one-off TranquillityBase item. The tailcap is a Surefire C-Series clone, accurate to a tee, and filled with a clicky switch.

A monster thrower with the best of the best ingredients. Runs on two rechargeable 123 cells, two primary CR123 or one 18650, and includes all necessary insulated spacers.

$666 $600+ PPI (PayPal, Priority Mail and Insurance) TRADED!

IMGP3182.jpg

First :takeit: followed by prompt payment to my Paypal account takes precedence over any other communication.

I will ship anywhere USPS goes, and shipping costs, insurance (mandatory) and Paypal fees are buyer's responsibility.

I have disabled PM, but my email and Paypal address is:
email.jpg

Click Here for My Other Sales Threads!

(I have hundreds of lights which are not listed. Email your wish-list!)

Last edited:

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Re: Rare Ti Thrower! REDUCED!

hi donn,

whats the runtime on it and is it safe to run 2 primaries and a 18650 battery or just 2 rechargeable only?

donn_

Flashaholic

It won't light on a single 18650 or 2x primaries. I just tried it. Apparently it's not enough voltage to wake up the SOBs.

I'm guessing ~30 minutes of runtime, but it's only a guess. I haven't even gone through the two cells in it right now.

I'm going to try the other cells again. The Shoppe says minimum voltage is 3V. It may be a contact issue.

That was it. With an IMR 18650 it needs two spacer magnets. With an AW 2600 18650 or with 2x primaries, it needs one.

That changes the potential runtime greatly.

Last edited:

PhantomZ

Enlightened

thx for the info :)

It won't light on a single 18650 or 2x primaries. I just tried it. Apparently it's not enough voltage to wake up the SOBs.

I'm guessing ~30 minutes of runtime, but it's only a guess. I haven't even gone through the two cells in it right now.

I'm going to try the other cells again. The Shoppe says minimum voltage is 3V. It may be a contact issue.

That was it. With an IMR 18650 it needs two spacer magnets. With an AW 2600 18650 or with 2x primaries, it needs one.

That changes the potential runtime greatly.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Yes, the AW IMR 18650s are at least 2 mm shorter than conventional 18650s.

I permanently glued 2 (1mm) neodymium magnets to the IMR 18650 in order for it to be usable in my 18650 lights.