• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2Nd run M*g Charger Ceramic Slug by FIVEMEGA

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received my parts, thanks. A couple of questions though, the holes in the slug are too big. The WA1160 bulb pins just slops around and doesn't make good contact. I've bent them to put some tension but it still moves about and makes it hard to keep centered.

Also the included Allen wrench was tiny and doesn't appear to fit anything, what is it for?

-LT

Last edited:

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just received my parts, thanks. A couple of questions though, the holes in the slug are too big. The WA1160 bulb pins just slops around and doesn't make good contact. I've bent them to put some tension but it still moves about and makes it hard to keep centered.

Also the included Allen wrench was tiny and doesn't appear to fit anything, what is it for?

-LT

Small allen wrench is for set screw and will hold the bulb from falling off also making good contact.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, didn't even notice that tiny hole. It's pretty easy to get to if you slide the lower part of the head down a bit.

-LT

nitewind

Newly Enlightened
PP on the way for 1 ceramic slug w/ shipping.

Thanks for making these avaliable again. Missed 1st run.

nitewind

Edit: PP Sent

Last edited:

so241

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for one ceramic plug.
one plug $38
shipping $3
total $41:paypal:

casimirrx

Newly Enlightened
:paypal::paypal:
M@g Charger Ceramic slug $38
Shipping to States $3
TOTAL = $41

Request for 3rd Run FM M*g Charger Aluminum Cammed Reflector ASAP!!

thanks

casimirx

NotBrightNuf

Newly Enlightened
I have a mag charger with a white switch stem and I am trying to take the witch assembly out but I can't get the positive ring out.

rdunk77

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for:
2 MC ceramic slugs
2 Bi-pin WA1185 bulbs
Shipping
THX, rdunk77

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
pbsodetective said:
I want to order both the mgcharger ceramic plug and mop, can I do them on one paypal with the appropriate notes?

What would the shipping be?
Thanks,
pbsodetective

Shipping will be $6 for one of each internationally and $5 for one of each in States.
You can pay in one payment but make sure to post your order on each thread.

fareast

Enlightened
yes it worked!
Had to put the top part in a vice. And then used pliers to turn the ring. Took some effort. The threads gave a lot of resitance, but then suddenly it came loose. Didn't damage the light or threads. Can't be too careful with things like these when it's your first try. Anyway, the ceramic slug has replaced the original slug and my light is working again, with a 1160 bulb.
Maybe I'll replace it with a 5761 bulb, but I already have two 2D mags mods with a 5761 bulb.

If anyone experiences trouble with replacing this slug --> ask me, now I know how it works [can explain it with pics].

thanks FM.
iapyx

Hi iapyx, I am starting to upgrade my Magcharger also and I have never seen it fully unscrewed before. I have tried it but I have never been succesful. Do you think the MC can be fully unscrewed by hand (with leather gloves)? Is a vice really needed?

(me>low on tools :shakehead)