#3 FOURSEVENS - New Preons P1 and P2!

Flashlight Dave

Enlightened
Received my black P1 yesterday and so far I really like it. For some reason I was thinking that it did not have memory and would always come on in low mode on setting 4, but it does have memory. Zero noise coming from mine on any mode and the clicky feels excellent. All around feels really well built and the clip and grooves in the body look and feel great. Very happy with the purchase.

I just got mine and it too has mode memory. Mine must be defective in a good way! Now I can run mode two in low/high.

Trevilux

Enlightened
Remember, for change the group of modes you must be very fast with the partial clics (10 or more in less than 2 seconds). The 2 modes (low and high) group is the selection on arrive. Try with many partial clics (not necesary 10, you click fast and when you see that the light becames flashing, you are in hte group modes selection).

Here a little spanish review http://luxlinternas.blogspot.com.es/2016/04/new-preon-p1-xp-l-1xaaa.html (many Pics)

kennyj

Enlightened
Any word on whether 2x lithium primaries are safe?

Also, any noted differences in output/runtime between alkaline, Li, NiMH?

I just ordered a P1 in Black. My first Preon. Great Forum!

Is that correct, one post in five years?!

Enjoy your Preon. It's a great light. But still too big to attach to my car key. :naughty:

~ Chance

RzU9Bvi.jpg

ktsl

Newly Enlightened
Any plan to put a nichia 219 in this light? That'll be awesome:laughing: