35,000mcd led keychain light?

jasonsmaglites

Enlightened
thanks, i was only looking at the second two with my price comparision. i see the value in the $9 model's infinite ui, but how about comparing the micro II to the fauxton. why in the heck would i spend the extra money?

moerush04

Newly Enlightened
How bright is the keychain light that comes with lighthound orders over $75? I have one of them on my keychain right now.

Lumenz

Enlightened
thanks, i was only looking at the second two with my price comparision. i see the value in the $9 model's infinite ui, but how about comparing the micro II to the fauxton. why in the heck would i spend the extra money?

Quality and customer service. Some of the fauxtons I have received from Lighthound and other stores came DOA or had problems turning on/off. You won't have these issues with the Photons. If you do, they are backed by great customer service.

If you just want some lights to use and throw away, then go for the fauxtons, but be sure to buy extras. I buy those things by the dozen to pass out to friends and family but I test them all first before handing them out.

For my own personal use, I have the Photon Freedoms. As Marduke said, the UI is amazing and I wish more flashlight companies would use this type of UI. (Zebralight's UI is pretty close.)

Yucca Patrol

Enlightened
How bright is the keychain light that comes with lighthound orders over $75? I have one of them on my keychain right now.

I'd like to know the answer to this question too since I recently received two of these and put them on our daypacks as emergency lights.

Latest posts