• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4 Tri-EDC Mac Customs for sale... ALL Free CONUS shipping... no 8 week wait!

Doug

Enlightened
4 Tri-EDC Mac Customs for sale... ALL Free CONUS shipping... no 8 week wait!

Text from previous initial post...
(from http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?272433-2-Mac-Customs-For-Sale)

I have 2 Mac Customs for sale. 1 is 6500k the other is 4300k (if I remember the numbers correctly, his site is down). The orange cerakote is the 4300k, and the silver bare aluminum is the 6500k. Just keep in mind the cerakote one does not take 18350's like the silver one does, but it does take RCR123s. Also, keep in mind the cerakote one has the pre-flash issue, I never did get around to asking Mac if he could fix it. The silver one is brand new, so it's perfect in every way. $285 (what I paid for it last year on this very site) for the cerakoted one and $225 for the silver. Free USPS priority mail shipping to conus, and no waiting weeks!

7217060240_4b94470cc8_z.jpg

7217965340_12b1b45736_z.jpg

1. Aluminum (cool tint - I believe it is 2.8a - 18350 compatible!) $225

2. Cerakote Orange (warm tint) $285

3. Dark Gray (warm tint - 18350 compatible!) $295

I purchased the light in this link... I forgot how much I paid for it... I just want to get whati paid for it....

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?315733-*SOLD*-Mac-s-Customs-Tri-EDC

4. Titanium (cool tint - I believe it is 2.8a - 18350 compatible!) $325
Sold and paid for!

Common to all of them is:
They are XPG's
They are all 3 mode - H/M/L - No memory
All 4 have Ti clips currently attached

Mac, the maker of theses lights had this to say in the previous thread I created for 2 of theses lights:

"The Orange light listed here is Orange powder coat which is the only one I ever made. They both use the Lux-RC drivers which provide 1150ma to each XP-G LED."

(from http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?272433-2-Mac-Customs-For-Sale)

So the orange one is one of a kind!

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
I'll take the Ti, lest I wait around for another one to pop up who knows when. Please PM PP details. :)

iflyjts

Newly Enlightened
Is the Dark Gray one cerakoted or HAIII ? What is it's condition? pics

Thanks,

iflyjts :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Doug

Enlightened
Is the Dark Gray one cerakoted or HAIII ? What is it's condition? pics

Thanks,

Pic of the gray one uploaded.... in the middle of the other two... with the Ti model to the right.... Hmm, not sure if it's just HA or cerakoted... feels like a thin cerakoted...

iflyjts

Newly Enlightened
No Pictures...U might need to re-try...

Doug

Enlightened
The first two are visible, the third one is not.

Ahh, weird, I can see them when I am on my Mac at home, but not from my iPad here at work, the links look correct, Flickr must be doing something weird.... Great, something else to figure out :/

nbp

Flashaholic
Ti Tri arrived today. :)

Great packaging and fast delivery, light is in perfect shape. What more can you ask for? Can't wait for my 18350s to show up from AW so I can play with it. :thumbsup: Thanks Doug!

polkiuj

Enlightened
Hi!

Would like to check if
3. Dark Gray (warm tint - 18350 compatible!) $200
is still available?

Any issues with the light?

Would U ship international?

I'm from Malaysia.

Walter

iflyjts

Newly Enlightened
What is the status on this thread? Please...