• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 9AA/9x14500 to 3D and 6AA/6x14500 to 2D

JeepmanCJ8

Newly Enlightened
Fivemega,

:paypal:

Funds coming your way for:

(1) 6AA to 2D Adapter = $37
(2) Cammed MOP Reflectors = $50
Shipping for above =$5.

Total = $92

Thanks,
JeepmanCJ8

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Mag85 Lives thanks to FM's battery carrier. And my spare CBP1560's have a purpose again. The workmanship of this unit is unbelievable for the price. It goes together easilly and is 100% solid. You dont have to worry about cells falling out like some other carriers ive used. I would have been happy with magnetic compatable ends but we get a charging jack too. It's just great stuff. All of it.

These have to be one of if not FM's biggest sellers.

:rock:

Nvr2brt

Newly Enlightened
5M,

Just when I thought it was safe to put my wallet away!

9x14500 to 3D = $38

6x14500 to 2D = $35

1xCammed MOP Reflector = $25 (Or LOP/LS if you have it.)

Shipping & Handling = $5

Total = $103, PayPal Sent. Let me know if my math is messed up.

Thanks,

Nvr2brt

nitere

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: Fivemega,

PayPal on its way for:

2 9AA to 3D Adapters = 39 + 37 = 76
2 Dual Function Cammed MOP Reflectors = 25 + 25 = 50
2 Golden ceramic sockets 30 + 28 = 58
2 Boro lens 5.5 + 5.5 = 11
5 Bi-pin WA1185 = 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 30

Shipping = 5

Total = $230

CPF handle "nitere"

Thanks, Frank

GeoffS

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent

9x14500 to 3D $37
WA1185 x2 $12
Boro Lens $5.50
Cammed MOP $25
Gold Ceramic Socket $30
Shipping $7
total 116.50

Thank You

Total $116.50

tino_ale

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fivemega,

Order received, thanks!

Just curious, can AA batt holder be used with li-ion if we want high voltage?

flange938

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure it's not difficult, but I've never used PayPal except through Ebay. Could somebody give me clue how to do it ?

okie-carbine

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for:

1x 9AA to 3D $39 for first adapter. (AVAILABLE)

1x Cammed MOP Aluminum reflector $25 each (with purchase of battery holder)

2x Bi-pin WA1185 $6 each

1x Boro lens $5.5 each

$5 shipping to States

Total = $86.50

vortechs

Enlightened
Hello everyone,

I have a fivemega 9AA to 3D adapter and was having some difficulty with the charging jack. Fivemega helped me get the charging jack working and told me I could post about it in his thread.

The problem was that the positive (center) contact on the female jack was not making contact with the positive center rod when the hex nut and washer were installed on the charging jack. I experimented with it and discovered that the charging jack would work if I removed the hex nut and washer.

Fivemega suggested installing the charging jack without the washer which is located under the hex nut, to move the jack slightly forward to make a good contact to positive center rod. When I discovered that the hex nut does not like to screw all the way onto the charging jack (there was a bit of space left, about where the washer would be), fivemega said to remove the jack and use 2 pair of pliers to hold charging jack from knurling area while tightening hex with second pliers all the way in then install the charging jack on battery holder. That method worked and restored electrical continuity to the center (positive) terminal of the charging jack.

Fivemega mentioned that all of his holders are tested for continuity at assembly time. This problem comes from overtightening of the top positive nut causing the center rod to pull up just enough to loose contact with the center terminal of the charging jack.

Thanks to fivemega for helping me debug the problem. I hope this post helps if anyone else has the same problem.

bridgman

Enlightened
>>I'm sure it's not difficult, but I've never used PayPal except through Ebay. Could somebody give me clue how to do it ?

Each offer will have an email address mentioned in the first post. Select that and copy it. Log into paypal then click on the "send money" tab. Paste or type the email address into the field (I think it says "phone number or email address").

Choose "Goods - Other" for type of sale. I put something like "CPF order for bridgman" in the subject line, and spell out exactly what I want to order in the notes/comments field. If you want to save time, select this and hit "copy" so you don't have to retype later.

When you click all the confirm buttons PayPal will send an email to the seller including both what you want and your address etc...

Go back to the CPF post and reply with a message like "Paypal sent for..." then paste or type in the list of what you just ordered. This is primarily so the seller can use the CPF thread as a list of who ordered to reduce the chance of losing an email.

DeLighted

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I bought the 9x14500 to 3D and didn't order a Cammed SMO reflector. What is the additional cost to buy one now? Also, Is there a thread on best charging methods for the 9X14500 w/protected cells?

Thanks

sskyy

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for
1x 6x14500 to use in 2D $38 each
2x Bi-pin WA1111 $9 each
1x Boro lens $5.5 each
1x Dual function MOP $30 each
1x Golden PR To Bi-Pin Ceramic Socket $30 each
$7 Shipping
Thanks

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi fivemega, Can two of the 9AA to 3D adapters be put together inside a 6D?
And what if any bulb would work?

:D

Last edited:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
fivemega said:
4sevens,
The answer is no and mentioned on post #1
Actually theres no mention of 6D, but I guess the lack of it means no. :shrug: Just thought I'd ask.

LTXC^3

Newly Enlightened
USPS money order sent for:
(1) 9AA to 3D white adaptor $39.00
(3) WA1185 bi-pin bulbs $18.00
Shipping $5.00
_____
Total $62.00

Thank you
Alec

Latest posts