A bicycle thread.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
mine thats in my pic above my name is a class 2. but in 1 minute with no tools it can be made into a class 3.. but its big and heavy and the brakes was very loud till i took them apart and sanded the pads a bit then put it back

raggie33

*the raggedier*
If that's the case, I would take a normal bike, and make it an e-bike yourself. Check out grin technologies. Or look at something called a BBSO2. Either will get you over 30 miles an hour.
while peddling? mine only does 30 if i pedal well i just have to move the pedals must have a sensor id guess

scout24

Flashaholic
Timing is everything. I found this thread after rummaging in my garage, I have a half dozen "semi-pro" bmx bikes from about 10 years ago that belong to a friend's son taking up space at the moment. I need them gone, lol. My 25 year old aluminum frame Univega mountain bike hangs in the rafters, lol. It was pretty cool back in the day.

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought myself this bike. I wore my old bike out. I ride every day, weather permitting. I paid about $550 for it. It is really nice. I don't treat myself to many things and my wife insisted that I get it. I really like it.
nice!!!

how many pair of shoes did that cost ya?!?

LOLz

raggie33

*the raggedier*
think a 20x2.0 tire can fit where a 20x3.0 tire is? the 2 inch wide tire is way way way way easier to find

Last edited:

jtr1962

Flashaholic
My knees can't take pedaling, so I'm more interested in the more powerful, longer runtime pedal-less ones. Is that an entirely different class? What are they called, and what do they cost?
So long as it also has a throttle no need to pedal. Just use the pedals as footrests. My brother has these two:

He bought the Ecotric first, then wanted something with longer range, so he bought the Aniioki. He added quite a few accessories to both. There's a software setting to disable any speed governing. Without it, the Ecotric gets to mid 20s on a fresh battery, the Aniioki high 20s.

I don't have an e-bike (yet). Here's the one I'm most interested in so far:

Don't know why the link is showing the max speed as 50 mph. It's actually 35 mph, which is close to as fast as I feel like going given the poor condition of many streets here.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
if i recall correct the rukus needs many valve adjustments. not sure if thats a easy task i had the navi hated it but the rukus is nicer

yeoldoak

Newly Enlightened
A long time bike nut, but I dont drive so I have an excuse surely : )
A few frames for winter build projects in the early stages.

Attachments

• Bike Workshop.jpg
    Bike Workshop.jpg
    953.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 2008 DaBomb Molotov 2.JPG
    2008 DaBomb Molotov 2.JPG
    939 KB · Views: 36
  • 2014 Identiti AKA frame.png
    2014 Identiti AKA frame.png
    932.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 2012 Carver ICB01 27.5 XL.jpg
    2012 Carver ICB01 27.5 XL.jpg