• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AAA-LS Brass lights, HA heads - Last few left!

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: BRASS AAA-Luxeon & Arc AAA-LS mods

Got mine today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif
d'mo you do a great job on these mods.

Thank you

mut

d'mo

Enlightened

I'm surprised the brass lights aren't selling better. Anyone care to offer a reason why?

marcspar

Enlightened

The only thing I can think of is lingering "peak vs. arc" mentality/sentimentality...

If those had been arc bodies, they would have been all gone in less than 1 minute, I would bet.

The brass peak with d'mo 'guts' is about as sturdy and bright as a keychain light can get. The brass feels great in the hand and the beam is a great far-reaching square/diamond hotspot with a round broader 'outside'.

Treasue your ARC's as the gems they are, but for a bright, everday pocket, keychain light, this is a steal for only $85.

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened

Not sure if that imply to everyone, I like Black or Natural HA. Brass light doesn't impress me as much as the black ones.

As for "Peak vs. Arc", I likes Arc lights but from stuffs that I've read recently, I would probably pickup a Peak over an Arc assuming the rest of the light is exactly the same.

sstrauss

Newly Enlightened

I got the heads they fit perfectly on CNC Dan's AAAA tubes. They change the light from useable to something to show off. I really needed a light to blow away the photon crowd, and D'mo delivered. Thanks
Scott

Karpaasi

Newly Enlightened

I´m interested in complete brass unit but I only have credit card paypal. So if you are willing to accept cc paypal I´m interested.

ledy

Newly Enlightened

you can just use KSBMAN forwarding service for CC paypal. All the same.

Vifam

Enlightened

I'll take a Arc AAA-LS mod head. PM sent.
Thanks,

Edit: Paypal sent. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

d'mo

Enlightened
Brass AAA-LS price point? - Looking for advice

Hello All,

I'm trying to figure out where the optimal price point should be for these Brass AAA-LS lights (without losing money, of course). Where you think these should be priced? At what price would you be likly to buy one?

Thanks in advance,
dave

2dim

Enlightened

Will be meeting d'mo this afternoon and could purchase his lights for anyone in Canada, Toronto area especially. Let me know by PM before 10am EST. Repayment can be arranged later.

gp01

Newly Enlightened

I received my HA LS Head but it does not appear to be HA. It looks very silver or natural. Does not even come close to matching any my HA bodies. Did I get HA which cannot be seen?

coachbigdog

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
gp01 said:
I received my HA LS Head but it does not appear to be HA. It looks very silver or natural. Does not even come close to matching any my HA bodies. Did I get HA which cannot be seen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just pm him.I guarantee he'll make it right some how.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd like to buy a brass unit complete. Please PM me your non-CC Paypal address.

d'mo

Enlightened

GP01 - PM sent

Coach - You're right.

Sunspot - PM on the way.

Thanks!!!
dave

d'mo

Enlightened
Re: Brass AAA-LS price point? - Looking for advice

Polar_Hops - They're epoxied shut with o-ring sealing the head. I've taken them for a dunking with no ill effects. It should be good for several feet at the least. Just don't open it under water. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Latest posts