• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam X70vn - Highest Production Output

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
ahhahahahaha Umm Their are my moms. She put water in them to clean her garden tools I guess. Vietnamese people don't throw away anything.

Neither do Coonasses --- They have a use for everything--- when I was a young boy---My grandpa told me when they butcher a Hog the only thing they throw away is the Oink

Last edited:

flybird

Newly Enlightened
Anyone heard of X70GT incoming ? There is a photo of x70gt floating on the internet. Not sure it is real or photoshop.

iAHWzAs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I should have Specs up for order tonight. 70.2 Shave Dome is finally Amazing LOL

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Specs coming soon :)

X70 VS X70vn Throw Only (Neligible ~200 Lumen increase)

X70 VS X70vn 70.2 SD (70.2 shave dome advantage through fog penetration with excellent color)

X70 VS X70vn 70.2 SD (SD extra throw + warmer tint makes everything pops like a 3D movie)

X45vn VS X80GTvn VS X70 VS X70vn 70.2 SD (All excellent!)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Shaved X70 looks nice!

I have never liked 70.2 SD until now.

Turn on stock light. Wife was silent. Turned on shave dome version and she immediately said hey this one has nice colors. ;-)

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
X70 Stock measured right on 60,000 Lumen!!! Used X80GTvn 31,000 and bathroom ceiling bounce to interpolate. X70 reading was just slightly lower than twice as much as X80GTvn which puts it right at 60K Lumen!!!
X70vn 70.2 Shave Dome = 59,000 Lumen!!! No idea why we only lost 1000 Lumen!
X70 is 300Kcd
X70vn 70.2 Shave Dome is 320Kcd, Again no idea why we only gain 20kcd.

So this means is K70vn is a BEAST at a true 60K Lumen relatively to my other lights. Throw and lumen is too close on Dome on stock and Shave dome version to make a difference. TINT will be the key determinant.

There are no boost to the 70.2 Flood
There was a slight boost to the XHP35 HI Throw for 200 lumen more which is quite negligible at this caliber.

ven

Flashaholic
WOW SD so much nicer on the eye from pics, very obvious. Sure in real life even better!

Mr Acebeam "damn....is there anything we can do and vinh can't inprove on!?!"

star_c_star

Enlightened
Hi Vinh,

I will definitely buy one of the Acebeam X70vn versions, but will wait until I see all the options. Also, I have a couple general questions.

Will the X70vns have the Acebeam Factory UI?

Will they keep the charging indicator light for charging, and the LED status for battery voltage when using the light?

Last edited:

Steeldog

Newly Enlightened
Wow 😯!! Good job Vinh. Love the warmer tint. How it should have come from the factory.

Latest posts