• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam X70vn - Highest Production Output

Busa Dave

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered my Spec 3 cannot wait to try it out at the ranch in NM where it is flat and very dark S/E of Carlsbad... The tint on the Spec 3 will work great with the almost white colors of the high almost desert area.

Rasher

Enlightened
LOL: Took the newly arrived X70vn SD out for its first run on a walk to my lounge. "Moonlight" mode is great for walking with it slung over shoulder, nice flood lights the way, thrower spot gives a nice "what's over there" capability.

Then I Turbo'd it. Frau laughed. I laughed. Then a car screeched to a halt, guy leans out window to ask "Whoa - what kind of flashlight is that?!?!?!".

Neat light! Thanks Vinh!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
LOL: Took the newly arrived X70vn SD out for its first run on a walk to my lounge. "Moonlight" mode is great for walking with it slung over shoulder, nice flood lights the way, thrower spot gives a nice "what's over there" capability.

Then I Turbo'd it. Frau laughed. I laughed. Then a car screeched to a halt, guy leans out window to ask "Whoa - what kind of flashlight is that?!?!?!".

Neat light! Thanks Vinh!

I am building one for my self too. I will show it off when I am done.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just tried the 70.2 into my personal X70vn!!! This is the way it should be!!! LOL
Pics coming soon!

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
Its a hard decision the more I look at it. 40k 3000L is not super impressive for a light this size, and 150k1800L is not stellar so I guess it would come down to which version has the best beam profile. I personally would ask Vinh which one is more balanced. If the color of the flood and throw are almoat identical then its a matter of how much more throw you want.

SKV89

Enlightened
Too bad only 3,000 lumens. Would be good if it can get to 5000lumens for the center one

Last edited:

Busa Dave

Newly Enlightened
USPS just delivered my Vinh modified X70. It is morning here but still lit up the pool wall like it was night. Cannot wait for dark. Perfectly packaged as Vinh always does it is a beast!!