• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold**Milky ME1B Creemator/Ti McClicky host, BB Haiku SOLD; *PDXPG is Withdrawn!!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **FS - Milky ME1B Creemator on Ti McClicky host, BB Haiku SOLD; *PDXPG is Withdra

That was a great sales thread Dan. What else do you have for sale? :devil:

:devil:

That's what I was wondering myself Tim. ;)

:devil:
Don't tell him Dan:devil:.

I'm tapped right now & know you have plenty more choice goodies.

Great replentishment of the pp account, told you the stuff wouldn't last.

Didn't realize that was the only Creemator you had. You'll just have to make do with the Tri-V.

Poor guy.

Nice pick up Paul!

Darn - now the suffering begins...."oh, my precious!!"

:eek: :crazy:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: **FS - Milky ME1B Creemator on Ti McClicky host, BB Haiku SOLD; *PDXPG is Withdra

Since I didn't turn anyone else away and SOYCD was the first to express a desire to take it, the light is SOLD and PAID for to ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond!! Enjoy - you will love this treasure!

Wow! :drool: I can't believe you sold it! Well, that should help with the fundraising funds. :grin2:

Props to ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond for asking. I personally have had the opportunity to try this exact light out for a week and was blown away by the functionality (even though it is two-stage vs. 3-stage Haiku) and the sheer elegance of the Ti-PDs. The warm XP-G upgrade gives a nice smooth hotspot and gets one excited to turn it on just to lay the eyes on such a beautiful tint. :sleepy:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow! :drool: I can't believe you sold it! Well, that should help with the fundraising funds. :grin2:

Props to ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond for asking.

It's a real beautiful looking light. I had been watching the thread since it was posted this morning and was really close to pulling the trigger but had to run out for the day. I nearly wept when I got home to see everything sold or withdrawn. :mecry::mecry:

Dan's been a real nice guy to deal with . Very open and communicative.

I definitely plan to use this light (a little bit), but it'll mostly be safely displayed behind glass.

pwatcher

Enlightened
Dan, the Haiku was delivered to me today, and it is stunning! Very happy with purchase and hope I can keep her a long time! Thanks, both to you and to Don for creating her! :thumbsup:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paul, I am so glad you are pleased! It is a beautiful specimen. But what shocks me is that you already received it!! I took it to the post office Saturday afternoon...wow. DC to Phoenix Saturday to Monday.

So I guess it is safe to say that you can understand why the Haiku is so appreciated! Glad I could share your first with you!:thumbsup:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Ti PD arrived today and it's really a stunning light.

As Dan had said this LED is a really nice vanilla white. The beam is just about perfect.

lovecpf

Latest posts