• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD OR WITHDRAWN: Ti Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Well if you know me you know my MO.. I build a bunch of customs I can't afford to keep, and I've done it yet again.. :) But I'm not going to sell all of these. As soon as 2 or 3 of these sell I will withdraw the rest. I just need to get some of this money back but I cant decide which ones to keep so I'll let you decide:

p991256984.jpg

All lights include insured shipping within the USA. International shipping with registered airmail is an additional $50. I would suggest also adding insurance, but this will of course be at an additional cost to you. I've had too much go wrong with international shipping lately. "I'l Take It" followed by PROMPT Paypal payment wins. From Left to Right:

#1) Jetbeam TCR1. Hotrodded by Vihn with a XML2 led, about 3800k. It is on the warm side of neutral, big beautiful BRIGHT wall of light. Smooth infinite control ring. 19 blue trits, pocket clip, and custom machined head & tail by Jeff Hanko. Jeff made the tail into a cone for the 3D/reflection effect. Excellent condition, no major marks. $695

#2) Jetbeam TCR10, also hotrodded by Vinh with an XML2 that is on the warm side of neutral. Larger head makes more defined hotspot and better throw than light #1 above. 6 yellow trits and biohazard pocket clip by Jeff Hanko. Excellent condition. $295

#3) WITHDRAWN Macs Ti Tri-EDC, triple neutral Nichia 219s. 2 level low/high by Flucero. Optic drilled with 3 green trits. 15 green trits in body, 3 green trits in the tail switch by Jeff Hanko. Custom tear drop and bevel work on head by Jeff Hanko. Minor carry marks, overall excellent condition. $WITHDRAWN

#4) V10R Ti. XML2 hotrodded by Vinh, approx 3800k. Warm side of neutral and CRAZY bright. 18 orange trits in the body, 6 orange trits in the SOYCD raised switch. Damascus crenelated bezel and Biohazard clip by Jefff Hanko. Excellent condition, no major marks. $695

#5) WITHDRAWN V10R Ti. Nichia 219 hotrodded by Vinh. 37 green trits in body, 3 in SOYCD raised switch. Crenelated bezel and slimmed/ribbed battery tube section by Jeff Hanko. Super smooth control ring work by Jeff Hanko. Steve Ku pocket clip. Excellent condition, no major marks. $WITHDRAWN

p944851196.jpg

p847532812.jpg

p814898630.jpg

Here's a family photo that shows the trits in action:
p336461095-6.jpg

p265826799.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:

ven

Flashaholic
Re: FS: A few Ultimate Ti Customs

WOW beautiful...................simply stunning,works of art,love them all,a different time No2 i would have snapped up(cant afford the others).

Good luck with sale,dont think you will need it:cool:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

How is the feel on the electronic switch of the Ti Tri-EDC? They are nice but I really haven't cared for the gritty feel on most of them.

Thanks!

Chrisdm

Enlightened

How is the feel on the electronic switch of the Ti Tri-EDC? They are nice but I really haven't cared for the gritty feel on most of them.

Thanks!

Its not gritty at all, smooth & firm short press.

TtownLarry

Newly Enlightened

Wow!!! Beautiful!!! Good luck with the sell.:naughty:

Chrisdm

Enlightened

Added international shipping option and lowered prices. I cant stand this, lets get it over with.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks!

Paul - totally off topic but you've got two options with the switch.
1) Pull it apart and polish the button and the switch hole. It's got machine markings which is what creates that grittiness you feel.
2) As another option, and what Jeff does and what I've done with my personal swithches, is take them apart and put a small spacer on the end of the inside of the button. This will give the switch reduced travel and increase the sensitivity.

Chris - you know that Tri-EDC is going to sell soon. I can't believe you are going to part with a custom like that one. I am tempted myself - I know a lot of work went into that light.

Chrisdm

Enlightened

Disregard, all back on market

Last edited:

lefteye219

Enlightened

Chris,

great lights, had I not had another EDC item coming in mail, that MAC Tri-EDC was on my wish list!! best of luck with the sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.