• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD!! Thank you !!***We're Rolling Back the Prices!! NOW ONLY $89.97***

M_R

Enlightened
Re: ***BIG PRICE DROP ***Limited Edition Fenix L1+ & TnC KeyLux N-Cell Prototype !!!

I guess there has been to many high ticket offerings in the last week. I'll help you guys out by dropping the price by 10 more dollars per light.Cheers,

Matthew

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ***BIG PRICE DROP ***Limited Edition Fenix L1+ & TnC KeyLux N-Cell Prototype !!!

Trades?

M_R

Enlightened

MARNAV1 said:

Generally speaking yes, however this sale is reluctantly being held (I realy love all three of these lights) to fund my first McGizmo light.

Cheers,

Matthew

carlsjrman

Newly Enlightened
Re: ***We're Rolling Back the Prices!! NOW ONLY $89.97***

waynejitsu said:
thats a steal!!

no kidding!

i hope nexro doesn't mind me using his picture, but take a look at the L1+ next to the L1P.

fenixset5zg.jpg

it's just in a completely different league.

M_R

Enlightened
Re: ***We're Rolling Back the Prices!! NOW ONLY $89.97***

Only the TnC N-cell Key Lux Prototype left. This is an awsome keychain light. I will include as a bonus both a 1.2 volt 500mah NiMh cell and an AW10280 4.2V Li-ion cell.

Cheers,

Matthew

M_R

Enlightened
Re: ~~~BONUS ADDED~~~ ***We're Rolling Back the Prices!! NOW ONLY $89.97***

Happy Mothers day!! and what would light up mom's day better than a TnC KeyLux Proto:rock:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ~~~BONUS ADDED~~~ ***We're Rolling Back the Prices!! NOW ONLY $89.97***

Hey Mathew! :wave:

I`ll take the TNC along with the other light I just bought from you. PM incomming about a Titanium light you might be interested in!:naughty: Not exactly what you are looking for but it`s a cool Ti Mcgizmo light with a SSC P4! :rock:

Ken