• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold! Thanks!

TheJLew85

Enlightened
Re: HDS Twisty NB35

HDS Twisty arrived Saturday (amazingly fast) and I love it! Works great and the tint is beautiful. Thanks!

And now you have a High Noon? Why do you tempt me so? :mecry::D

I am glad it got there safely! I'll miss the high noon but I just don't use it. Feel free to take it off my hands ha.

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ti clicky for sale is very tempting. Do not know what LED I would put in it though....

rumack

Enlightened

Ok, I feel like I'm robbing you but I can't resist an HDS High Noon Rotary for $240. I tried, but I am weak. I'll take it! :rock:

TheJLew85

Enlightened

Ti clicky for sale is very tempting. Do not know what LED I would put in it though....

Same here. I have my high noon upgraded TI clicky. I wanted to do the new high cri option HDS has but not sure. Hogo said they would put in one of the new emitters that is limited to the bronze run if interested.

rumack

Enlightened

Paypal sent for the High Noon!

I should have asked how much to throw in a roll of toilet paper. Just kidding. :D But that stuff is as rare as hen's teeth around here. I swear I saw tumbleweeds in the toilet paper aisle the other day. :rant:

Take care of yourself and stay healthy!

TheJLew85

Enlightened

Paypal sent for the High Noon!

I should have asked how much to throw in a roll of toilet paper. Just kidding. :D But that stuff is as rare as hen's teeth around here. I swear I saw tumbleweeds in the toilet paper aisle the other day. :rant:

Take care of yourself and stay healthy!

Funds received! I will drop this in the mail tomorrow. I think the going rate for a roll of toilet paper is the price of 3 HDS lights haha. Going to have to start sacrificing socks and old shirts.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Some great lights here. Seems like the used market is flooded with HDS anymore.

rumack

Enlightened

High Noon Rotary arrived, looking and working great. Thanks! And thanks for the battery, too!