• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired all sold/withdrawn: PEU Custom E series bodies

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipping with tracking included. tailcap not included. only on as reference.

witdrawnPEU Custom Aluminum E body, spiral pattern w/glow epoxy in spiral This one is similar in shape to the pineapple body.

http://www.indysworld.com/sale/glow-spiral.jpg

$60 $45 $40 $35 SOLD PEU Custom Aluminum E body, "Candle Power Forums" carved into side. (not an official forum item) This one is same thickness the entire length of the body and it's as wide as the wide part of the pineapple body. I think the tail end needs to be chamfered down to meet the size of the tailcap, (or get a really wide tail cap. maybe one of the aleph ones might look okay on it.

Last edited:

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: PEU Custom E series bodies

They are full E. You are correct though. The body is really fat, so looks odd with a slim E tail on it. Maybe one of the fatter style aleph tails would look okay...

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice!

Any chance of taking another with those swapped, sf tailcap on the spiral?

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, I have one, but I'm setting up a new computer at home and didn't have everything read to post my normal pics... I'll add it later tonight

DrafterDan

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the CPF body.
I see potential, once I turn it on my lathe. I know a bit of the history of this product, and that G never officially sanctioned the use of the logo. It's an interesting story, though.

Please PM me your info. If you don't mind, I'll paypal you later today. I'm on the road most of today for a meeting up-state.

~D