All Stainless... poor man's titanium HDS

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you know the weight compared to Ti? Is body knurling cut like the SS tail caps?

Heavier. Any more specific I can't give... unless you want me to just make stuff up... which I can do, but I don't think that will help.

HDS has moved to cut knurling on everything but the battery compartments as those can not be cut due to the shape of the compartment.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
The durability is very attractive. Will these be coated with TiNi? Or bare naked? Can you give us the weight of a 303 rotary tail vs a 6060?

Last edited:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
The durability is very attractive. Will these be coated with TiNi? Or bare naked? Can you give us the weight of a 303 rotary tail vs a 6060?

Shiny stainless and no. I could make up a number for weight if that would be helpful. Didn't think so.

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice work Jon. Thanks for your PM.

Can someone with a Panda (SS tail) post its weight? Want to compare to my all Aluminum rotary. Thanks in advance.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well...the only heavy i've seenwas Ra Titanium and honestly i couldn't feltany "big diference". HDS is a small light and only if you are 80-100lb guy you might be considered about it's weight.
Otherwise, have a beeer

Sent from Tapatalk

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Six batteries = Aluminium HDS carry weight (102 grams)

Nine and a Half batteries = Stainless HDS carry weight (162 grams)

Last edited:

Latest posts