ALX113A N-Flex LuxV

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well I finally got it done I put an N-flex in this fairly robust housing,along with a WX1T five watter. it runs on three AAA li-ions.At 350ma it draws 200ma @12.4v 5oo ma draws320ma and 750ma draws 530ma. The body does a good job sinking the heat to your hands at 750 ma it gets warm fast but at 350 ma it just gets warm with emitter temps around 36-38C.There is an awsome amount of light that comes out even at 350ma which is where I will leave it so the batteries will not be abused so badly. I plan on installing protection for the batteries and an external charging jack (unless I have a break through with my inductive charging set up I can't seem to get more then 150ma charge rate yet)It now is my brightest light for up to about 50-75 feet the hot spot is three times the size of my Li-ion heart and about as bright and spill is huge, and it fits in my pocket.Larger hot spot then a mag conversion but not the throw. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
If any one is interested in getting one of these made PM me I will make a small number of them.If you have your own special Led that will be better as W's are scarce.
Chris /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif