• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Another Malkoff Junkie Group Buy Thread (Neutral M91B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had a brainstorming while readjng all the stuff related to Gene's previous projects and thought why would not go HI CRI path?
Like V6, high power and HI CRI.
Just a thought...
If he's gonna restock Wildcat V6 hi cri, it could be easier for him since it's almost the same size and has almost the same voltage setup[emoji41][emoji2957]

tuelleric

Enlightened
As far as I know, Gene uses a 6V XHP50.2 in the Wildcat. That would not be compatible wit the driver in the M91. XHP50 also has the same size as XM-L, so same issues as I described here earlier.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
I can guarantee that if these happen - and subsequently sell out - there will be many tears from the people who didn't get in & missed out on this run. ;)

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Couldn't agree more. A better tint IMO and Malkoff build quality and customer service? This in my mind is a no brainer.And if for some reason you don't like it believe me you will be able to get rid of it here pretty quick.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
That's my thoughts as well. Neutral,warm, cool. Tint has never been a concern of mine I just want light when I hit the switch. But this really made me go OH that's why people pick different tints. It's that good. I don't like it for outdoors but inside it's what I grab most of the time.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive used it every night/morning to check my traps since I've gotten it. Works well outdoors too but it's definitely better inside

tyu

Newly Enlightened
I'm sorry, but with all the "it" and "they" after various emitter posts, I'm unable to follow. What emitter are you all talking about?

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Getting ready to start the real GB thread for this. Going to verify the LED's needed and availability then I will start the thread.
Work has been kicking my butt for the last couple of weeks.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'm sorry, but with all the "it" and "they" after various emitter posts, I'm unable to follow. What emitter are you all talking about?

Referring to the warm 361 that was on a limited run. 2 threads below this thread.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Up to 20 for 5000K. Good job everyone! Don't think you will be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.