• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Another Malkoff Junkie Group Buy Thread (Neutral M91B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Another Malkoff Junkie Group Buy Thread (Warm M91B)

Just thinking out loud here, but wouldn't a warm M91 have an emitter that is at the very least in the 3000k range? And isn't that already an option? The color temps suggested seem to be neutral​ to me...

Noted and title changed. With that said, is there anything you would actually like to contribute to this thread?

scout24

Flashaholic

After editing my post three times, I'll just suggest everyone play nice and try rowing in the same direction. Drive-by criticism probably isn't helpful and distracts from the topic at hand.

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

I heard from Gene, and he is willing to do this with a minimum of 20 Drop-Ins, the LED is an X-PL and I will need to confirm pricing, based on my procurement of the LED's.
There 24 responses on the poll, which I know doesn't mean anything, but theoretically we should have enough interest to have this done. I currently have limited Internet access and will post further updates in the next couple of days.

Kestrel

Flashaholic

It's a good thing our forum mods :)wave:) are keeping things straight, 'cuz I'm too distracted thinking about a new M91N. :D

Am /definitely/ in for my one. :thumbsup:
@ 4500K to try to keep everyone happy ??

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
And OP, with regards to the interest list; how about I threaten a banning for anyone who posts interest but doesn't follow through with a purchase - that ought to keep the subscriptions high. ;)

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
And OP, with regards to the interest list; how about I threaten a banning for anyone who posts interest but doesn't follow through with a purchase - that ought to keep the subscriptions high. ;)

I will put this as a disclaimer in the thread.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast

I haven't had a lot of reliable Internet for the last few days, and I just need to get a couple more details from Gene and then I will create the actual Group Buy thread. The format will be similar to the Ti VME head.

archimedes

Flashaholic

I haven't had a lot of reliable Internet for the last few days, and I just need to get a couple more details from Gene and then I will create the actual Group Buy thread. The format will be similar to the Ti VME head.

Please let staff know, so that we can close this thread at that time, and avoid the confusion of two overlapping threads for this. Thanks !

please, if possible put the link to the topic of group buying here, so anyone who follows this topic will know where to go to reserve your dropin. :)

tuelleric

Enlightened
Before there will be the new thread: will it be a 4000K and 5000K group buy, or only 5000K? I'm would prefere both as I am way more interested in 4000K to match with my other neutral Malkoffs. Thanks.

scout24

Flashaholic
Given that this thread has only been open for five days, I'd think 20 of each is easily within reach. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts