Another Ti AAA to desire: Horus CT-7

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never owned a Horus light before. I know they've been around for a couple of years, but their designs never suited my taste. This will be my first Horus light. Anyone has experience with Horus?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never owned a Horus light before. I know they've been around for a couple of years, but their designs never suited my taste. This will be my first Horus light. Anyone has experience with Horus?

I'll let ya know once my FD1.3 (updated version) is in my hands :naughty:
Seems like they did lots of test on their products, like sub-zero temperatures, multi-level drops, sat on by Barney the purple dino etc....

rayman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like that it is a pur flood light. As I more like floodlights for EDC-lights. I found out that I don't really need a hotspot in my EDC-light. Have to get one definitly :).

rayman

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll let ya know once my FD1.3 (updated version) is in my hands :naughty:
Seems like they did lots of test on their products, like sub-zero temperatures, multi-level drops, sat on by Barney the purple dino etc....

Yeah, I read that they do a lot of abusive test. It seems like for an oversea company, they focus highly on QC efforts. It would be nice to hear it from someone who owns a Horus light though. The price of $59 for a Ti light is simply too difficult to resist.

I like that it is a pur flood light. As I more like floodlights for EDC-lights. I found out that I don't really need a hotspot in my EDC-light. Have to get one definitly :).

rayman

I agree. This is a small light for up close work. Floody beam seems to suit my needs a little better.