Any Surefire Z-series addicts out there?

houtex

Enlightened
001-7.jpg

003-3.jpg

The Uber-rare Surefire G2Z-P (police) model...............................Just kiddin, royal blue RIT dye.

houtex

Enlightened
The color is very blue. Looks kinda purple on my pc. Anyway,it's pretty even all over. i think those splotches are my dirty little fingerprints.

tjswarbrick

Enlightened
Don't know if it counts, but I picked up a Tiablo A7 because it was green and affordable. With a single grip ring, it's just so easy to hold, in any number of grips. Weeks ago, added a G2Z. Feels nearly as good, but after the LED's in all my other lights, the P60 seems a bit weak. Plus I'd like a longer runtime. (I'll try to post pics later.)

lasermax

Newly Enlightened
You know i was going to get a 6p surefire but opt out and got a z2 instead because of the style and aim happy with it my main edc light. Now to get a p61 any body have one to part with

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Don't know if it counts, but I picked up a Tiablo A7 because it was green and affordable. With a single grip ring, it's just so easy to hold, in any number of grips. Weeks ago, added a G2Z. Feels nearly as good, but after the LED's in all my other lights, the P60 seems a bit weak. Plus I'd like a longer runtime. (I'll try to post pics later.)

Um the tiablo def doesn't count. The g2z is welcome here tho!

On another note, I won a z3 on the bay and it's on it's way home to go with my kt2 and a couple 18500's!

badkarmaiii

Newly Enlightened
My first Surefire was a 6Z but if got lost in a fight. Got another one and still use it but everything has been upgraded. It was my first LED light and got me started as an enthusiast. I also have an OD Z2 with drop-in.

Thanks,
Lee

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

sadtimes

Enlightened
Got a Z on my duty belt right now... It's the overready HAIII. Got a overready triple single mode and a cryos cooling bezel in the mail that's going on it.. and also a kenji quad on the way for it...

Got a back up Z in the bag in the trunk with a nailbender sst90 in it...

Love my Z's lol
Etched with a thunderbolt from a 4g cloud

Captain Spaulding

Enlightened
Yup it's a KT1/2 running 2 IMR 18500's and a lumens factory IMR M3T :devil: good stuff! Quite possibly my new fav light!

Thanks for the compliments guys! All three are incands. IMRM3T, P91, P90.. All AW IMR Cells and bored of course!

Last edited: