Anybody know Mac's status?

Nicrod

Flashaholic
I almost placed an order for a Ti Tri EDC, that was before I knew about, ALL the other members who are still waiting for lights from Mac. That really is a bummer! I love Macs lights and so do a lot of other people. I wonder why he would decide to leave such lucrative business to deteriorate like this. I really hope he comes thru for every soul, who sent him their hard earned money. It really sucks to order something and be kept waiting, and waiting and waiting.

I ordered a cobra shooters belt from jones tactical. On the website it says, orders will take about 7 weeks to arrive. I ended up waiting almost 6 months for a BELT. God only knows why it took 6 months to produce one lousy belt. I was already well passed any protection from Paypal. I just had to stay positive and hope I would get what I paid for. I did eventually get one helluva awesome belt. But if I need another one, I'll think twice about jones tactical tho!
My fingers crossed for everyone waiting on Mac to make good on his promise, and come thru with lights! Lots N lots of lights. I wonder just how many lights are back logged? 100, 200??

Last edited:

spydiesteve

Newly Enlightened
After another email threatening a law suit, Mac finally responded to say he was sorry and I would have tracking info shortly. That was 48hrs ago and still no tracking. With that said the previous email I received from him said I would have my light shortly. That was 2 months ago. I will have to say with all the hateful and nasty emails I have sent Mac has remained very calm and polite. Looks like there is still hope.

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
After another email threatening a law suit, Mac finally responded to say he was sorry and I would have tracking info shortly. That was 48hrs ago and still no tracking. With that said the previous email I received from him said I would have my light shortly. That was 2 months ago. I will have to say with all the hateful and nasty emails I have sent Mac has remained very calm and polite. Looks like there is still hope.

May I ask what email address you used? xxxxx. comcast.net?

LupinIII

Enlightened
I got a buddy waiting on a light. Multiple emails without a response. He is a nervous wreck after throwing down almost $400 and I feel bad as I was the one who originally showed him a Tri-EDC and put the idea in his head to get one. Regardless, I do think he will eventually receive the light - it just might take a year or more of waiting unfortunately.

jkid1911

Enlightened
I got a buddy waiting on a light. Multiple emails without a response. He is a nervous wreck after throwing down almost $400 and I feel bad as I was the one who originally showed him a Tri-EDC and put the idea in his head to get one. Regardless, I do think he will eventually receive the light - it just might take a year or more of waiting unfortunately.

Don't fret, it might not turn out to be the best experience he has buying a light (long wait) but when he gets his light he will thank you for it!

LupinIII

Enlightened
Don't fret, it might not turn out to be the best experience he has buying a light (long wait) but when he gets his light he will thank you for it!

Yeah I know he will be swooning when he gets it but it is tough right now trying to reassure him and get him not to worry when he has heard absolutely nada from Mac.

Got my fingers crossed for my buddy and for everyone else waiting for their light.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hopefully the wait will be worth it. Mac is one of the best. I feel that he will honor his commitments here, and I wish him the best in his new endeavors.

I'm wondering what's to become of his $50 grand flashlight shop..

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

spydiesteve

Newly Enlightened
I find it hard to believe there are people defending Mac in this thread. It has now been three weeks since he told me I would have a tracking number shortly. It is becoming more and more apparent that he has spent $1000's of other peoples money and now can not fulfill his obligation. If I have not heard from him this week I will start a new thread asking for everyone he owes a light too, to come together as one group and turn him in to the better business bureau. I believe that may be our only chance to get our money back. Fraud is fraud I don't care how great your product is that is no excuse for stealing. If Mac took peoples money and spent it to fund other projects without ever providing the product that we paid for that is stealing plain and simple. You reap what you sew.

mckeand13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't it seem just strange that there were no parting words or anything at all? Nothing like "hey everybody, I'm finishing up open orders and then hanging it up" or something like that.

Just disappeared?

riverstoneflyfishing

Newly Enlightened
I believe your comment is inappropriate.
Sorry I didn't mean any disrespect just reading about how people have been told that there light would be on its way only to not here from him again. I'm just surprised that they are taking it so well. I will delete my comment

Again sorry
Buck