Anyone has any ghost story to share?

Goran

Newly Enlightened
Well once I heard strange things, felt a presence and a voice that were all but pleasant .. but it was in self-induced a trance like state (no chemicals or something like that) so it could be just a hallucination.

I'm wandering if this states induce dreamlike things that are not real or make us more sensible for things that are real but we don't see them normally?

I have a few reliable friends with interesting stories that make me more inclined towards the second option though.

Also the father of my late girlfriend sad to have seen her from time to time after her passing (but that of course can also be just imagination combined with grief).. maybe an interesting thing was that when she died in the hospital a few of as suddenly got up (it was early morning an we were tired spending most of the time in the hospital and not sleeping much) at that same time, probably sensed it in some way.

Last edited:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Some interesting posts here.

:candle:

Even if they DO badly need to be Double-Spaced !

:whistle:
_

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's 10:51 P.M., and I was supposed to go straight to bed. Of course, I powered up my laptop and found this thread...and read this thread...perhaps I will leave one of my warm lanterns on low tonight. :tinfoil:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Go ahead -- we won't tell. :candle:

In fact, you can always use the "excuse" that you are

performing a Battery-Run-Time test on yer' flashlight(s).

;)

_

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wound up not leaving the lantern on, but hid my FM 6P 1x18650 with 1S Q3 5A under the covers. In the wee hours of the morning, I woke up terrified that there was something in the room, but I couldn't move to hit the forward clicky. It must have been sleep paralysis. After the third or fourth try, I remembered this thread, and a split-second later, was able to turn the light on.

What's the lesson here? Whether ghosts exist or do not exist, the power of suggestion plus reading about them before bed when tired, can make for an interesting experience.

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
What's the lesson here? Whether ghosts exist or do not exist, the power of suggestion plus reading about them before bed when tired, can make for an interesting experience.
Thats why I'll never watch horror movies before bed again, that Donnie Darko bunny rabbit was the final straw...

Interesting stories here, I've personally never had any paranormal experiences whatsover in my life call me lucky or not.