Anyone pick up a Ultrafire C1 Cree yet?

havand

Enlightened
I saw these on Dae's site and was wondering what hte quality was like. If anyone has gotten one, please let me know.

LowTEC

Enlightened
I'm also wondering that too. It's funny to see Fenix over charged their P1D-CE from $50 range to $70, and their rip-off from Ultrafire also overcharged the C1 from $25 range to $45 :laughing:

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I placed an order just about immediately after the factory let me know they were available and they're WAY behind on these. I've been told they'll actually begin to ship in ~3 weeks.

LowTec- Stainless steel takes a lot more work to machine and polishing is far more time/labor intensive than anodizing aluminum.

I've only seen a prototype so any comments on quality/beam etc would be premature.

copiertech

Newly Enlightened
i was asking leon from qualitychinagoods about them and he said that when he tried a lir123 in it it blown the regulator.

itch808

Newly Enlightened
MattK said:
I placed an order just about immediately after the factory let me know they were available and they're WAY behind on these. I've been told they'll actually begin to ship in ~3 weeks.

LowTec- Stainless steel takes a lot more work to machine and polishing is far more time/labor intensive than anodizing aluminum.

I've only seen a prototype so any comments on quality/beam etc would be premature.

Did they give you any details? Glass lense? Aluminum reflector? etc....

Is there any estimated cost?

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
itch808 - IIRC Glass Lense and AL reflector. We'll be retailing them in the high $40's - figure $48 before CPF discount. The factory says our order will ship at the end of March.

Latest posts