ARC Stores in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarryNYC

Newly Enlightened
I just figured out that I'd like to give a couple of ARC AAA's as gifts tomorrow night (!!). Even ARC's great delivery cannot help me here.

Anybody know of any stores in NYC that carry ARC stuff?

Thanks,
-barry

MichiganMan

Enlightened
Yep, no problem: Heading southwest on Broadway take a right on W. 96th Street, then go 2,476 miles south by southwest. You can't miss it.

Other than that, unless you can find a web vender closer by thats willing to meet you, I think you might be stuck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Great idea for a gift though.

BarryNYC

Newly Enlightened
Can you help me with my arithmetic. Cabs charge $2.00 plus 30 cents for each 1/5 of a mile. If I need 3 flashlights, what is the fully loaded coast per flashlight? :)

-barry

grnamin

Enlightened
I'm not positive, but I think Paragon Sports on Broadway and 18th carries Arc AAAs. You may want to call 212-255-8036 1-800-961-3030 and ask to be connected to their specialty counter.

BarryNYC

Newly Enlightened
They're only a few blocks away. I'll drop by and check.

Thanks,
-barry

ErikNYC

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
grnamin said:
I'm not positive, but I think Paragon Sports on Broadway and 18th carries Arc AAAs. You may want to call 212-255-8036 1-800-961-3030 and ask to be connected to their specialty counter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive been in there a few times and I cant say Ive seen any ARC products. They do have CMG and Surefire and of course that "other" brand.

BlindTiger

Newly Enlightened
They also carry Pelican.
Anyway, haven't been in that store in over 10 yrs. Hated the attitude of the security and sales people.
They don't have the best prices in the city.

E

EchoSierraTwo

[ QUOTE ]
BlindTiger said:
They also carry Pelican.
Anyway, haven't been in that store in over 10 yrs. Hated the attitude of the security and sales people.
They don't have the best prices in the city.

[/ QUOTE ] This is so true. They have BAD !@#$'n attitudes. They are SUPER expensive! But I guess you can act when the customers act like lemmings. Anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.