Arc4x

Status
Not open for further replies.

zumlin

Enlightened
Mmm, I was waiting for the Arc4+ with knurling on the head but this suddenly popped up, I'll probably end up getting this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif (waiting for feedback on the runtime)

cynix

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kj said:
But it's hard to get Duracell here so I hope Peter allows me to post my runtime results with SureFire, Sanyo or Panasonic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]are sanyo/panasonic cheaper than surefire?

kaseri

Enlightened
Peter said that he would put them on the website. That's the only fair way to sell them.

kaseri

Enlightened
Runtimes... who cares about runtimes! At least I don't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MY

Enlightened
Peter

Since I did not see the ARC 4X on the website for ordering, I PM you to reserve one for me.

I think that once folks find out about this light, they will want to know what the ordering process is for the ones who have existing orders.

Thanks.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where are they?... I am ready to send the money.

Couple questions:

1) Is it just the #1 setting that is brighter or all settings?

2) What will the designation be on the light to distinguish it from the Arc4+?

3) What is the "average" runtime associated with this new Arc4x?

4) Will the heat be noticable more from running in level 1 or is the efficiency there to maintain or lower the heat output?

nybble

Newly Enlightened
Is it just the top setting that is 40% brighter? Or does that 40% percolate down to all the other settings? And, as others have asked, what does this do to battery life?

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
C'mon and list it on your site Peter! I got work in half an hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hey, can't I get even a little nap?

Some quick points please:

- there are only a few of these ready to go
- The 4x's will be put in 4+ bodies (just like when we first offered the HF's)
- Please, web orders only. no paypal's, phone orders, chat, email, etc please
- these will be put up on the website at 9am MST
- 1 per customer
- no special favors
- I won't be answering the phone until I get this finished up
- The first Arc4x orders to be filled will be for orders specifically made this morning for the Arc4x, no upgrades, warranty returns, exchanges, paypals, etc. If you want this light, I ask that you make your choice clear by placing a seperate order in the system this morning.

I know some of you will pitch a fit at that last point. I just ask that I be allowed to make this request. This light is very rare. I think you will get an idea for this as time progresses. I won't even be carrying one until if/when they become more common.

Gosh, Merri just loves me now...

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts