Arc4x

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crazydude

[ QUOTE ]
Gransee said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Hey, can't I get even a little nap?

Some quick points please:

- there are only a few of these ready to go
- The 4x's will be put in 4+ bodies (just like when we first offered the HF's)
- Please, web orders only. no paypal's, phone orders, chat, email, etc please
- these will be put up on the website at 9am MST
- 1 per customer
- no special favors
- I won't be answering the phone until I get this finished up
- The first Arc4x orders to be filled will be for orders specifically made this morning for the Arc4x, no upgrades, warranty returns, exchanges, paypals, etc. If you want this light, I ask that you make your choice clear by placing a seperate order in the system this morning.

I know some of you will pitch a fit at that last point. I just ask that I be allowed to make this request. This light is very rare. I think you will get an idea for this as time progresses. I won't even be carrying one until if/when they become more common.

Gosh, Merri just loves me now...

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

No warranty on these units? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

cynix

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Crazydude said:
No warranty on these units? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]i think he meant no upgrading from a pending order of 4+ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still don't know where on his site he plans to put these so I am not sure where to look.

Psychomodo

Enlightened
Peter:

What is the life expectancy of the LED in the Arc4x?

Is it more/less/same as the Arc4?

I'll take one if expectancy is not a lot less than the Arc4.

(sorry if my terminology isn't quite right - I'm very new to all this. This will be my first "real" flashlight purchase)

Thanks

symes

Enlightened
These questions all seem like the right ones...

It sounds interesting, a lot more light, but folks want to know what it all really results in...

If I dare mention this, perhaps also because of this rumoured Surefire U2 which is perceived to be some kind of L4 with multi-level output. If this is just round the corner and the L4 we know can handle 65 ish lumens, then does a 4x at 45 at close to $200 seem quite as sexy?

However, there are no details either on the Surefire, so right now the 4x looks the coolest.....

Plus of course, rareity is a big thing with this crowd...

But now, I am also wondering if Arc is about to release a 5W luxeon version with multi-levels... That would surely make spending a whole bunch on a 4x seem as bad as ordering a 4+ does now to those that are trying to cut exchange deals...

Feel free to correct me folks if I have missed the point here...

Simon

waion

Newly Enlightened
9am MST tomorrow...

Could anyone pls kindly tell me what does MST mean? Is the time shown in this webpage the MST??

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.