Arc4x

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like we missed the boat fellas. I may not be grateful, but im sure my bank mamager is....but then he doesnt buy any ARCs either.

HandMeLite

Newly Enlightened
Order placed.
I think it took it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I did not see a conf. # though.
Maybe I was just in too big a hurry.
Boy, I filled the form out darn quick.
Jim

HandMeLite

Newly Enlightened
Probably missed also.
But I would not have been able to use it anyway because my better half would have killed me when she saw the C.C. statement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif
Jim

cynix

Newly Enlightened
only 2 lucky persons got their orders thru?

maybe each time peter only put one in stock until he actually processed the order?

symes

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
HandMeLite said:Probably missed also.
But I would not have been able to use it anyway because my better half would have killed me when she saw the C.C. statement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif
Jim

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the part where she says "yeah, yeah so it lights up but what else does it do..." and you hang your head in shame...

waion

Newly Enlightened
I figured it all out now...

From Peter: "I will put the first batch up on the website tomorrow and we can start shipping the same day."

---> this post was posted up on 30-1-04 at 12:51AM. To my understanding the sale should begin on 31-1-04 at 9:00AM. I preferred well for that to come but...a bit upsetted with this and this is the only time that I feel a bit unquicky to live in Hong Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.